Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 02 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHRIS ROSSER,
      - Crazy in Love [customsongsbyerik.com]
      SHEB WOOLEY, You Never Can Tell [MGM]
      CHRIS ROSSER,
      - She's A Ripple [customsongsbyerik.com]
      BILLY DARNELL, Baby How Does It Feel [TSP]
      CLAIRE LYNCH,
      - Can't Get You Off My Mind [Copper Kettle]
      ETHAN MOSES, The Whippoorwill Song [TSP]
      RODNEY CROWELL,
      - Loving You Makes Me Strong [MCA]
      CORB LUND, Veterinarian Blues [New West] Ca
      DEL McCOURY, Delma Blue [McCoury Music]
      HOMER & JETHRO, Five Minutes More [RCA]
      CHARLIE SIZEMORE BAND,
      - I Know The Way To You By Heart [Rebel]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CARSON J ROBISON,
      - I’m Going Back To Where I Come From (BACM)
      TEX MORTON, Peg Leg Jack (EMI) NZ
      TEXAS RUBY, Shanty Town (Starday)
      The SINGING KETTLES,
      - Tickled To Death (Bellbird) Oz
      LUKE SIMMONS, Open Up Your Heart (Viking) NZ
      CACTUS PRYOR,
      - If I’d Know’d You’se A-Comin’ (Cattle)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - The Hands You’re Holding Now (Self) NZ
      RENO & SMILEY, Never Get To Hold You (Gusto)
      MARIAN BURNS,
      - Country WarmUp & Drowsy Maggie (Hillcrest) NZ
      KEN LEMON, Little Pedro (Zodiac) NZ
      ROGER MILLER, (Philips)
      - The Day I Jumped From Uncle Harvey’s Plane
      DENNIS MARSH,
      - Talking To The Wrong Man (Rajon) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      MERLE HAGGARD, Mama's Prayer [Capitol]
      WILLIE NELSON,
      - Sad Songs And Waltzes [Lost Highway]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Friend In California [Capitol]
      DON RENO & BILL HARRELL,
      - The Party's Almost Over [Derby Town]
      ARTHUR SMITH, Guitar Boogie [Prism]
      DON RENO & BILL HARRELL,
      - Yellow Pages [Derby Town]
      WADE HAYES, She Knows Me [WadeHayes.com]
      LLOYD GREEN, Almost Persuaded [Little Darlin']
      New Zealand thanks you!