Crop Circles Playlists 10/24 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      After an extended hiatus for vacation, football games, and whatnot, Crop
      Circles has returned to the airwaves. Last week's show featured Wayne
      The Train Hancock, who played last Sunday night at Springfield's newest
      music club Bar None.

      10/24
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:09 Wayne Hancock Highway Bound Tulsa Bloodshot
      12:14 Wayne Hancock Throwing Away My Money Viper Of Melody
      Bloodshot
      12:18 Great Speckled Bird Love What You're Doing Child Great
      Speckled Bird Collectors' Choice
      12:22 Rosanne Cash I'm Movin' On The List Manhattan
      12:25 Arthur Alexander Mr. John Lonely Just Like Me Elektra
      Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      12:29 Lonely Trailer 2nd Brother On My Mother's Side Wrinkle Pico
      12:32 Sloan Gimme That Action Pact Koch
      ----- air break -----
      12:38 Band Of Heathens L.A. County Blues One Foot In The Ether BOH
      12:42 Son Volt When The Wheels Don't Move American Central
      Dust Rounder
      12:46 Reverend Horton Heat Please Don't Take The Baby To The Liquor
      Store Laughin' & Cryin' Yep Roc
      12:49 John Fogerty w/ Bruce Springsteen When Will I Be Loved The
      Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again Verve
      12:52 Dexter Romweber Monster Blues Blues That Defy My Soul Yep Roc
      12:58 Townes Van Zandt No Lonesome Tune The Late Great Townes Van
      Zandt Tomato
      1:02 Tom Russell Who's Gonna Build Your Wall Wounded Heart Of
      America Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      1:11 Wayne Hancock Lord Take My Pain Tulsa Bloodshot
      1:14 Wayne Hancock High Rolling Train Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      1:18 Johnny Paycheck 11 Months & 29 Days Greatest Hits, Vol.
      II Epic
      1:22 Guy Clark Hemingway's Whiskey Somedays The Song Writes
      You Dualtone
      1:25 Tornado Magnet Highfield Double Wide Big Bender
      1:27 Terry Lewsader Can I Get A Witness Terry Lewsader
      self-released
      1:32 Cross Canadian Ragweed Kick In The Head Happiness & All The
      Other Things Universal South
      ----- air break -----
      1:41 Delbert McClinton Starting A Rumor Acquired Taste New West
      1:45 Bottle Rockets The Long Way Lean Forward Bloodshot
      1:49 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Early In The Morning Here
      & Now Bar None
      1:53 The Tripwires South Charleston Blow By House To House
      Spark & Shine
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 Wayne Hancock Drivin' My Young Life Away Viper Of Melody
      Bloodshot