Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 26 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN, Banks Of The Ohio [EMI] Oz
      HANK WILLIAMS, Jambalaya [Mercury]
      JOHNNY CASH, I Walk The Line [Columbia]
      ANN BUSH, Together Again [unreleased] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - Look What Thoughts Will Do [Columbia]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Broken Dreams [unreleased] NZ
      JOY SLOANE,
      - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [unreleased] NZ
      MOE BANDY, Someday Soon [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The PO' BOYS, Touch My Heart [Decca]
      The BOYS FROM INDIANA,
      - Play hank's Song Once Again [Rebel]
      PORTER WAGONER & SKEETER DAVIS,
      - A Little Bitty Tear [RCA]

      COWBOY COPAS, Rose Of Tennessee (King)
      PAUL HOWARD, Rootie Tootie (Membran)
      LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - Send Me The Pillow You Dream On (Raven)
      CHAD MORGAN, Nobody Else But Little Me (EMI) Oz
      COL MILLINGTON,
      - Birdsville Pub (colmillington.com) Oz
      RED FOLEY & ERNEST TUBB,
      - Hillbilly Fever (Proper)
      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - The Day The World Stood Still (BMG)
      COMMANDER CODY, Midnight Shift (MCA)
      TANYA TUCKER & JO-EL SONNIER,
      - Big Big Love (Saguaro Road)
      KEN FORD,
      - The Steel Mills Of Cleveland (Silver Dollar)
      KENDEL CARSON, (Trainwreck) Ca
      - In The Middle Of A Think About You
      ED BRUCE,
      - Girls, Women and Ladies (Varese Sarabande)
      DOUG BRUCE, Just Three Minutes (Hillcrest) Oz
      PATTY LOVELESS, Fool’s Thin Air (Saguaro Road)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      WHERROL B FLAT,
      - Don't Get Much Better [WherrolBFlat.com] Oz
      WALTER BRENNAN, Droop Ears [Liberty]
      MARK BARNHILL, Keep Your Rows Straight [TSP]
      DANNY O'KEEFE, The First Time [Bicameral] Ire
      CHIP TAYLOR, The Real Thing [WB]
      MERLE TRAVIS, Knee Deep In Trouble [CMH]
      WILLIE NELSON, Some Enchanted Evening [Columbia]
      The PO' BOYS, The White Rabbit [Decca]