Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 19 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      TERRY HOLDER, Wrecking Ball [TerryHolder.com]
      HANK SNOW,
      - I Have You And That's Enough For Me [RCA]
      COL MILLINGTON, There Y'Go [ColMillington.com] Oz
      SARAH JAROSZ, Come On Up The House [Sugar Hill]
      GEORGE MORGAN, One Rose [RCA]
      CHRIS ISAAK, We've Got Tomorrow [Reprise]
      The NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND,
      - The Speed Of Life [Sugar Hill]
      ROSANNE CASH, I'm Movin' On [Manhattan]
      TWO OCEANS TRIO, Sister Kate [TimOBrien.com]
      CHIP TAYLOR, I Wasn't Born In Tennessee [WB]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      MERLE TRAVIS, Fat Gal (Performance)
      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON,
      - Poor Howard (robinsongs.com)
      ARTHUR COLLINS, Movin’ Day (Columbia Legacy)
      CHARLIE POOLE, Took My Gal A-Walkin’ (Columbia)
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT III, [2nd Story Sound]
      - The Man Who Rode The Mule Around The World
      MORGAN CLARK,
      - Those Kia Ora Islands (Platinum) NZ
      ERNEST TUBB & BOXCAR WILLIE,
      - Drivin’ Nails In My Coffin (Laserlight)
      DON WILLIAMS, Miller’s Cave (MCA)
      BOBBY BARE & ROSANNE CASH,
      - No Memories Hangin’ ‘Round (Raven)
      The WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - I’m Gonna Tie One On Tonight (Varese Sarabande)
      CLAUDE GRAY, Treasure Of Love (Mercury)
      SHENANDOAH, One Kind Of Woman I Like (RCA)
      PETER SMALL, It All Came True (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      PATTY LOVELESS, Half Over You [Saguaro Road]
      JAMEY JOHNSON, The Door Is Always Open [Mercury]
      JOHN ANDERSON,
      - Cold Coffee And Hot Beer [Country Crossing]
      GUY CLARK, Somedays You Write The Song [Shock]
      JONATHAN BYRD, [CustomSongsByErik.com]
      - Lookin' At The Grass From The Green Side
      BRYAN WHITE, The Little Things [Just A Pup]
      BUDDY EMMONS, End Of The Line [Flying Fish]
      TWO OCEANS TRIO,
      - The Black And White Rag [TimOBrien.net]
      New Zealand thanks you!