Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 12 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      WOODY GUTHRIE, Dust Bowl Blues [Folkways]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, The Yodelling Ranger [MCA]
      MURRAY McPHERSON,
      - Sing Me Back Home [unreleased] NZ
      TANYA TUCKER, San Antonio Stroll [EMI]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      You're Right I'm Left She's Gone [unreleased] NZ
      TERRY SMITH,
      - Honky Tonk Song [Rhinestone Rooster]
      KEITH & DELIA CARTER,
      - Everything's A Waltz [unreleased] NZ
      ISLA GRANT, Rachel Ann [IGE] Sc/Ire

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Vegemite Kisses [JohnnyChester.com] Oz
      ZOE MULFORD, Just Before I Go [Azalea City]
      MERLE TRAVIS, Don't Make Love To Mary [CMH]

      JIMMIE DOLAN,
      - I Wonder If You’ll Ever Care Again (ACE)
      HARRY TORRANI, Roaming Yodeller (Bronco Buster)
      LeROY van DYKE,
      - Every Time I Ask My Heart (Bear Family)
      TAYLOR WARE, How Does She Yodel (NBC)
      PORTER WAGONER, Ivory Tower (Camden)
      The SINGING KETTLES,
      Promise You Will Leave Me Never (Bellbird) Oz
      BUCK OWENS & SUSAN RAYE,
      - Honey Let’s Fall In Love (Capitol)
      The CARTER FAMILY, The Winding Stream (Sphere)
      MELVIN ENDSLEY,
      - I Like Your Kind Of Love (Bear Family)
      ONIE WHEELER,
      - She Wiggled And Giggled (Bear Family)
      JIM & JESSE,
      - I’m Gonna Love You One More Time (Easydisc)
      MANSON GRANT, Cinderella (Hillcrest)
      JERRY WEBB, Wall To Wall (Joe Baker)
      TRACY BYRD, The First Step (MCA)
      RONNY COX, Done Movin’ (RonnieCox.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON,
      - Dog's Life [robinsongs.com]
      CARSON ROBISON, Settin' By The Fire [MGM]
      BRAD COLERICK,
      - Crazy For Hollywood [BradColerick.com]
      BARBARA GARRIEL,
      - Ladies Night [BarbaraGarriel.com]
      MASON DARING, Only For You [MasonDaring.com]
      RED MARLOW, Best Seat In The House [TSP]
      JOHN MAINES Jr,
      - Lonely Broken Heart [JohnMainesJr.com]
      FRED LOWERY, Pagan Love Song [Decca]