Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 05 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ROBERT MIZZELL & COLLIN RAYE,
      - Murder On Music Row [Hillcrest]
      SARA STORER,
      - Second Time Around [sarastorer.com.au] Oz
      RONNIE COX, Done Movin' [ronniecox.com]
      DON WILLIAMS,
      - Silver Turns To Gold [American Harvest]
      GUY CLARK, The Guitar [Shock]
      BILL RHOADS, [billrhoadsmusic.com]
      - I Might Be The Next Garth Brooks
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON,
      - From Here To Forever [New West]
      SAM BAKER, Orphan [sambaker.com]
      CHRISTY MOORE, Listen [Sony BMG Eu] Ire
      MARK PRESTON, Saw My Father [Triplestrand]
      EDDY ARNOLD,
      - Each Minute Seems Like A Million Years [BMG]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The FORT WORTH DOUGHBOYS,
      - Sunbonnet Sue (History)
      SKEETS YANEY, Train Track Shuffle (Cattle)
      The WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - It’s Another World (Varese Sarabande)
      BUDDY JONES, Red River Blues (Texas Rose)
      MAUREEN WOODS,
      - Muddy Old Barcoo (Salt Bush) Oz
      RED KNUCKLES & His TRAIL BLAZERS,
      - One Woman Man (Sugar Hill)
      HANK SNOW,
      - It’s A Hard Wind That Blows (Bear Family)
      DEAD RINGER BAND, T B Blues (Capitol) Oz
      BOB WILLS, Sweet Jennie Lee (Edsel)
      RHONDA VINCENT,
      - I Heard My Saviour Calling Me (Rounder)
      DONNIE BOWSHIER,
      - Strut My Stuff (Hillbilly Researcher)
      MAC WISEMAN,
      - Just Over In The Glory Land (Rural Rhythm)
      TRISHA YEARWOOD,
      - That’s What I Like About You (MCA)
      BILL RHOADS,
      You Can’t Tell A Woman What To Do (True Songs)
      RICK SHEA & PATTY BOOKER,
      - When Will I Ever Learn? (Tres Picadores)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      TROY COOK Jr, The Phantom [Stardust]
      The BELLEVILLE OUTFIT,
      - Ease My Mind [bellevilleoutfit.com]
      MARK STEPAKOFF,
      - Let's Get This Over With [markstepakoff.com]
      ART DAVIS, Hawaiian Boogie
      MELVIN ENDSLEY,
      - Everytime I See The Sun Go Down [Bear Family]
      J. D. ORR, Hula Hoop Boogie
      HANK PENNY, Ship Of Broken Dreams
      BEYOND The PALE, Turkish Delight [Borealis] Ca
      New Zealand thanks you!