Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 28 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Rosa Rio [Rajon] Ire
      KITTY WELLS,
      - Paying For That Back Street Affair [MCA]
      PATSY MONTANA, I'm An Old Cowhand [EMI]
      REX FRANKLIN, Riverbank Ramble [unreleased] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - Cigarettes And Coffee Blues [Columbia]
      NANCY MULLER,
      - The Greatest Man I Never Knew [unreleased] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, Ain't Misbehavin' [EMI]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, [unreleased]
      - Turn Out The Lights And Love Me Tonight / NZ
      RICKY Van SHELTON, I Don't Care [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JON BROOKS, In The Alleys [jonbrooks.ca] Ca
      ELIZABETH COOK with BILL ANDERSON,
      - Don't Bother Me [WB]
      DAVE DUDLEY, It's My Lazy Day [Mercury]

      The RIVERSIDE RAMBLERS, Drifting Along (History)
      The DELMORE BROTHERS,
      - Make Room In The Lifeboat For Me (JSP)
      BUDDY WILLIAMS,
      - The Australian Bushman’s Yodel (Kingfisher) Oz
      The MONROE BROTHERS,
      - Will The Circle Be Unbroken? (Pulse)
      JENX Tex CARMAN, Locust Hill Rag (Bear Family)
      GENE AUTRY, Don’t Fence Me In (Columbia)
      The SINGING KETTLES,
      - That Little Log Cabin Of Mine (Bellbird) Oz
      FARON YOUNG, The Comeback (Aim)
      RICK NELSON, I Can’t Help It (See-For-Miles)
      PATSY CLINE, Your Kind Of love (MCA)
      LES LAWSON, Just A Dream (LBS) Oz
      RAY SANDERS, Loose Talk (Hillside)
      STONEWALL JACKSON, Old Showboat (CBS)
      STAN SILVER, Dream Of You (WIR) Eu
      NANCY GRIFFITH,
      - Tequila After Midnight (Rounder)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      THOMAS HENDLEY,
      - Living This Small Town Life [thomashendley.com]
      RENO & SMILEY, I'll See It Happen To You [King]
      BILLY BOB THORNTON & The BOXMASTERS,
      - Goin' Home [Vanguard]
      RICK SHEA & PATTY BOOKER,
      - I Know What's Wrong [Tres Piscadores]
      COWBOY JAZZ, A Cowgirl's Dream [Rounder]
      JERRY INMAN,
      - What She Don't Know Won't Hurt Me [Hillside]
      KIERAN KANE, June Carter (Sure Can Sing) [Compass]
      RENO & SMILEY, Black And White Rag [King]