Crop Circles Playlists 9/19 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      The last show before my yearly fall hiatus---vacation, football games,
      birthdays, etc...

      9/19
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:03 Todd Snider Unorganized Crime The Excitement Plan Yep Roc
      12:06 Daddy Nobody From Nowhere For A Second Time Cedar Creek
      12:11 Neko Case & Her Boyfriends Twist The Knife Furnace Room
      Lullaby Bloodshot
      12:13 Paul Burch & WPA Ballclub Like A Train Still Your Man Ramseur
      12:17 Go To Blazes Make Up Your Mind Go To Blazes Skyclad
      12:19 Son Volt Roll On American Central Dust Rounder
      12:23 Big Joe Turner Low Down Dog Jumpin' With Joe: The Complete
      Aladdin & Imperial Recordings EMI
      ----- air break -----
      12:28 Hot Club Of Cowtown Reunion Wishful Thinking Gold
      Strike/Thirty Tigers
      12:32 Dave Stuckey & The Rhythm Gang (Ol' Daddy's Got A) Brand New
      Love Get A Load Of This HMG/Hightone
      12:34 Wayne Hancock Drving My Young Life Away Viper Of Melody
      Bloodshot
      12:36 Tornado Magnet Highfield Double Wide Big Bender
      12:42 Alexander "Skip" Spence Broken Heart Oar Columbia
      12:45 Freddy Fender The Gardens Man Of Somebody's Dreams: A
      Tribute To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      12:49 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women California's Burning Dave
      Alvin & The Guilty Women Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Band Of Heathens L.A. County Blues One Foot In The Ether BOH
      1:03 Terry Lewsader Can I Get A Witness Terry Lewsader
      self-released
      1:08 St. Dominic's Trio I Thought We Were Friends Switch Frozen
      Rope
      1:13 Al Anderson I Could Do This All Night Party Favors TwinTone
      1:19 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Long Time Coming Here &
      Now Bar/None
      1:22 The Tripwires The Soundalike House To House Paisley Pop
      1:25 Professor Longhair It's My Fault, Darling Crawfish Fiesta
      Alligator
      ----- air break -----
      1:35 Bottle Rockets Nothin' But A Driver Lean Forward Bloodshot
      1:39 Two Tons Of Steel Hold Over Me Not That Lucky Smith
      Entertainment
      1:43 The Siegel-Schwall Band Angel Food Cake The Best Of
      Siegel-Schwall Vanguard
      1:47 The Reverend Horton Heat Death Metal Guys Laughin' &
      Cryin' Yep Roc
      1:50 The Sadies Oak Ridges Stories Often Told Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 The Boxmasters Turn It Over Modbilly Vanguard