Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 21 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      EDDIE LOW, Auckland To Graceland [Rajon] NZ
      RICK NELSON, Yes Sir That's My Baby [Festival]
      ASHLEY COOK, Buddy And Grace [LBS] Oz
      KELLIE ALLEN & PETE PETERSON,
      - Who's Sorry Now? [Oasis]
      BRIAN LETTON, Sorry Mate [LBS] Oz
      BRIAN GLENN, You'll Remember Me [Diamond Back]
      NANCI GRIFFITH, Things I Don't Need [Rounder]
      MITCH SNOW, Countin' Heartaches [Diamond Back]
      JUNE CARTER, I Love You Sweetheart [Columbia]
      SLAID CLEAVES, Hard To Believe [Music Road]
      RAY STEVENS,
      - Help me Make It Through The Night [Curb]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The ALLEN BROTHERS,
      - Price Of Cotton Blues (Old Homestead)
      The DURDINS, Swiss Mountaineer (self) Oz
      MOLLY O’DAY, Poor Ellen Smith (Bear Family)
      WEBB PIERCE, In The Jailhouse Now (Pulse)
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, Empty Saddles
      COUNTRY HAM, Pack Up Your Sorrows (Vetco)
      JOHNNY HORTON,
      - Let’s Take The Long Way Home (Bear Family)
      WILLIE NELSON & SHANIA TWAIN,
      - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain (Lost Highway)
      TANYA TUCKER & JIM LAUDERDALE,
      - Love’s Gonna Live Here (Saguaro Road)
      DAVID FERRARD,
      - Calling My Children Home (davidferrard.com)
      CLELIA ADAMS, Wildflowers (cleliaadams.com) Oz
      ALABAMA, Born Country (BMG)
      KATHY KANE, Pins And Needles (Hillcrest)
      JOHN FOGERTY, I Don’t Care (Verve)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd,
      - The Letter That Never Came [2nd Story]
      HOT CLUB Of COWTOWN,
      - The Long Way Home [Proper]
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3, Moving Day [2nd Story]
      RADNEY FOSTER,
      - I Made Peace With God [Devil's River]
      KIERAN KANE, Hands Across The Water [Shock]
      WILBURN BROTHERS, Burning Bridges [Decca]
      STATLER BROTHERS,
      - We Ain't Even Started Yet [Mercury]
      LINDSAY BUTLER,
      - Today I Started Loving You Again [LBS] Oz
      New Zealand thanks you!