Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 14 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Love In The Fowlhouse [unreleased] NZ
      ERNEST TUBB,
      Bitin' My Fingernails & Thinkin' Of You [Universal]
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - From A Jack To A King [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [EMI]
      ANN BUSH, Blue Bird [unreleased] NZ
      DON WILLIAMS, You're My Best Friend [MCA]
      JOY SLOANE, Leave It There [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW,
      - In Memory Of You, Dear Old Pal [RCA]
      HANK THOMPSON, Rub A Dub [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DOUG BRUCE, Just Three Minutes [Hillcrest] Oz
      BILL RHOADS, [billrhoadsmusic.com]
      - Thank God For Every Slow Love Song
      IAN "Bidge" BOYD, - Too Many Pockets [Hillcrest] Oz

      JIMMIE RODGERS,
      - Rock All Our Babies To Sleep (Rounder)
      JOHNNY BOND, Twilight On The Trail (Jasmine)
      The COON CREEK GIRLS,
      - Flowers Blooming In The Wildwood (Old Homestead)
      GRANDPA JONES & MERLE TRAVIS,
      - Ridin’ On That Train (ACE)
      HANK SNOW, City Of New Orleans (Bear Family)
      The BROWNS, Land Of Golden Dreams (Bear Family)
      SONNY JAMES,
      - That’s Why I Love You Like I Do (Curb)
      WAYLON JENNINGS, Ramblin’ Man (Castle)
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - When I Stop Dreaming (Epic)
      CURTIS POTTER & DARRELL McCALL,
      - Fraulein (Hillside)
      BILLY WALKER, Beyond The Sunset (Hillcrest)
      MARTINA McBRIDE, You Win Again (BMG)
      JIM REEVES, Cryin’ In My Sleep (RCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      WILLIE NELSON & RAY PRICE,
      - I'm Still Not Over You [Lost Highway]
      The STATLER BROTHERS, That Summer [Mercury]
      MALCOLM HOLCOMBE,
      - Short Street Blues [Echo Mountain]
      MARK STEPAKOFF,
      - Some Assembly Required [markstepakoff.com]
      JOHN FOGERTY, Back Home Again [Verve]
      DAVID FERRARD,
      - Hard Times [davidferrard.com] Sc
      ELIZABETH COOK with BILL ANDERSON,
      - Don't Bother Me [WB]
      BOP ENSEMBLE,
      -Flash Around The Globe [Cordova Bay] Ca
      HAWAII GUITAR, Release Me [DCA]