Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 07 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Here Begins Our 19th Year! With Brand New Albums!

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      KENDEL CARSON, Oh Baby Lie Down [Train Wreck]
      DAVE ALVIN & The GUILTY WOMEN,
      - Potter's Field [Yep Roc]
      AndyBOB, Country Cadillac [Triplestrand Prods]
      JESSE WINCHESTER,
      - Bless Your Foolish Heart [Appleseed]
      WILLIE NELSON,
      - On The Street Where You Live [Lost Highway]
      MAC McANALLY, Over & Out [Show Dog Nashville]
      TANYA TUCKER with JIM LAUDERDALE,
      - Love's Gonna Live Here [Saguara Road]
      MAC McANALLY,
      - Blame It On New Orleans [Show Dog Nashville]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CLIFF CARLISLE, A Stretch Of 28 Years (JSP)
      UNCLE DAVE MACON,
      - Since Baby’s Learned To talk (JSP)
      DICK PARRY,
      - Brand New Baby Of Mine (Screensound) Oz
      JENNY LOU CARSON,
      - I’d Trade All Of My Tomorrows (BACM)
      The HOOSIER HOT SHOTS, Farmer Gray
      The CAROLINA PLAYBOYS,
      - Gold On The Rainbow (Cattle)
      NORMAN & NANCY BLAKE,
      - More Good Women Gone Wrong (Plectraphone)
      DECLAN NERNEY,
      - Picture Of My World (Rajon) Ire
      JOHN ANDERSON, His And Hers (MCA)
      TOMMY OVERSTREET,
      - Hangin’ On To What I’ve Got” (Dot)
      HANNAH KIRKPATRICK, The Dreamer (EMI) Oz
      DON GIBSON,
      - Why You Been Gone So Long? (RCA)
      MARTINA McBRIDE, I’ll Be There (BMG)
      STACY DEAN CAMPBELL,
      - Lonesome Wins Again (Columbia)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      GEORGE STRAIT,
      - Where Have I Been All My Life [MCA]
      TANYA TUCKER
      - I Love You A Thousand Ways [Saguara Road]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Gotta Get To You [MCA]
      EDDY ARNOLD, I'll Hold You In My Heart [BMG]
      KENNY SERATT,
      - Hank & Lefty Raised My Country Soul [Hillside]
      CHRISTY MOORE, I Will [SonyBMG Europe] Ire
      TODD SNIDER, Good Fortune [Yep Roc]
      KELLIE ALLEN & PETE PETERSON,
      - Who's Sorry Now? [Oasis]
      HAWAII GUITAR, I Love You Because [DCA]