Crop Circles Playlists 8/29 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      This week's show featured artists who performed at our Old State Capitol
      Blues & BBQ fest last Saturday...

      8/29
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Tornado Magnet Hook-Up Double Wide Big Bender
      12:10 Son Volt Jukebox Of Steel American Central Dust Rounder
      12:13 The Morrells Rock Bottom The Morrells Slewfoot
      12:16 Kendel Carson Seven Shadows On My Golden Pillow Alright
      Dynamite Train Wreck
      12:20 Solomon Burke I Can't Stop Proud Mary Rev-Ola
      12:22 Tom Waits I Wish I Was In New Orleans (In The 9th Ward)
      Small Change Asylum
      12:27 John Doe Quiet Desperation Man Of Somebody's Dreams: A
      Tribute To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:34 The Modern Sounds Blues Roundup Hold It Fellas Ventrella
      12:38 Todd Snider Slim Chance The Excitement Plan Yep Roc
      12:41 Radney Foster A Little Revival Revival Devil's River
      12:45 Centro-matic The Mighty Midshipman Love You Just The
      Same Misra
      12:49 Sloan Underwhelmed Smeared DGC
      12:59 Carl "Sonny" Leyland Struttin' With Some Barbeque A Chicago
      Session Ventrella
      1:02 The Boxmasters Hollow Walls Modbilly Vanguard
      ----- air break -----
      1:08 Black Diamond Heavies Poor Brown Sugar Every Damn Time Alive
      1:11 Allison Moorer I Found A Letter Alabama Song MCA Nashville
      1:14 Wayne Hancock Viper Of Melody Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      1:18 Los Straightjackets Nocturnal Twist The Further Adventures
      Of Los Straightjackets Yep Roc
      1:20 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Ukulele Here & Now Bar/None
      1:22 The Tripwires Look At It This Way House To House Paisley Pop
      1:26 Junior Watson instrumental self-released
      1:31 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women River Under The Road Dave
      Alvin & The Guilty Women Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:38 Guy Clark Hemingway's Whiskey Somedays The Song Writes
      You Dualtone
      1:41 St. Dominic's Trio Free & Alive Switch Frozen Rope
      1:44 Daddy Redemption Is The Mother's Only Son For A Second
      Time Cedar Creek
      1:47 Gene Clark & Carla Olson Why Did You Leave Me Today So
      Rebellious A Lover Rhino
      1:50 Toni Lynn Washington It's My Turn Now It's My Turn Now
      Tone-Cool
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 Big James & The Chicago Playboys Right Here Right Now Right
      Here Right Now Blind Pig