Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 Aug

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 31 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      >> Celebrating The Completion of 18 Years! <<

      FARON YOUNG,
      - It's Four In The Morning [Universal]
      HANK WILLIAMS, Jambalaya [Mercury]
      PAUL WATTS, We Could [unreleased] NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, I Walk The Line [Sun]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Back In The Saddle Again [unreleased] NZ
      LORETTA LYNN, Coalminer's Daughter [MCA]
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - Cottage In The Country [unreleased] NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Holding Things Together [K-Tel]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SLIM DUSTY, How Good It Is [EMI] Oz
      GRANDPA JONES feat MERLE TRAVIS,
      - Send Me Your Name And Address [King]
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN,
      - Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Age [Oh Boy!]

      BILL HALEY, Rose Of My Heart (Bear Family)
      BOBBY BARE, There’s An Eighteen-Wheeler (Scena)
      WAYNE RANEY, Pan American Boogie (King)
      RED SOVINE,
      - Eighteen Wheels Hummin’ Home Sweet Home (RCA)
      BURL IVES, Call Me Mr In-Between (MCA)
      NOEL PARLANE, Eighteen Wheels (Spectrum) NZ
      JOHNNY BUSH & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Together Again (Lone Star)
      KIM NICKEL,
      - Eighteen Wheels And A Dozen Roses (Self) NZ
      STUART HAMBLEN, Silent Witness (Columbia)
      RAY PRICE, I Wish I Was Eighteen Again (BMG)
      DEDE WYLAND,
      - The Memory Of Your Smile (Patuxent)
      DENNIS MARSH, Eighteen Yellow Roses (Rajon) NZ
      NORTON BUFFALO, Eighteen Wheels (Capitol)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JIMMIE THORPE, Strange Feeling
      WOODY CARTER & His HOEDOWN BOYS,
      - Runnin' Round
      SONNY SEXTON & His MUSICAL WESTERNAIRES,
      - It's A Long Road (That Never Turns)
      ROOSTER QUANTRELLE,
      - This Must Be That Someday [Stardust]
      EILEEN BARTON,
      - If I Knew You Were Comin' [National]
      GARRICK ALDEN,
      - Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies [TSP]
      MERL LINDSAY & His OKLAHOMA NITE RIDERS,
      - Don't Say Goodbye
      SLIM DUSTY, One Helluva Song [EMI] Oz
      DAVID SEVILLE, Camel Rock [Liberty]