Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 Aug

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 9:57 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 24 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      = 2 Weeks From Now We Begin Our 19th Year =

      ARTIST of the Week:
      BILLY CURRINGTON [Mercury]

      ALBUM of the Week:
      JOEL MABUS, No Worries Now [JoelMabus.com]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GENE McKNOWN, Knee Deep In The Blues
      JUD STRUNK, Bill Jones' General Store
      COUNTRY BOY EDDIE & His SHOWBAND,
      - Fodder Fossil's Blues
      LEON REDBONE, Bouquet Of Roses [BMG]
      BILL LANCASTER's ROVING RAMBLERS,
      - It's Saturday Night Now (And I'm Going To Town)
      HANK SNOW, Don't Sing Aloha When I Go [RCA]
      PETE HUNTER & The DUDE RANCHERS,
      - Wrapped In Cellophane
      JOEL MABUS, Little Mister Diddy [JoelMabus.com]
      BILLY CURRINGTON, I Shall Return [Mercury]
      JOEL MABUS, Halfway Home [JoelMabus.com]
      JAMES TALLEY,
      - Are They Really Different? [Cimarron]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The TUMBLEWEEDS,
      - Sweethearts Or Strangers? (Viking) NZ
      LATTIE MOORE,
      - I’m Gonna Tell You Something (West Side)
      GEORGE MORGAN, Billy Bayou (Jasmine)
      JOHN GRENELL,
      - Always Wanting You (Joe Brown) NZ
      JERRI ARNOLD,
      - Let’s Re-live All Our Memories (Stardust)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - My Star In The Sky (Bear Family) NZ
      BILL NETTLES & the DIXIE BLUE BOYS,
      - Oxford Blues (Cattle)
      KATE CAMPBELL, Wild Iris (Compass)
      ROGER MILLER, Walkin’ In The Sunshine (Smash)
      BECKY HOBBS,
      - Woman Getting’ Older (Little Hollow)
      PADDY O’BRIEN, My Blue Tears (Comstock) Ire
      MARSHA BRITTON & BENNY BERRY,
      - We’ve Had Some Good Times (Hawk)
      LARRY BOONE, Rock On The Road (Columbia)
      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - My Kinda Woman (glenn-erickson.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      BEN WINSHIP & DAVID THOMPSON,
      - Little Miss Cutthroat [Snake River]
      BILLY CURRINGTON, People Are Crazy [Mercury]
      PATTI PAGE, Retreat (Cries My Heart) [Go]
      TIM EASTON, 7th Wheel [New West]
      TOM CHAPIN,
      - The Day That Max Was Born [TomChapin.com]
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD,
      & RAY PRICE, I Love You Because [Lost Highway]
      PHIL GARLAND, So Long Mate [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      ARKIE SHIBLEY & His MOUNTAIN DEW BOYS,
      - Hot Woodpecker Rag
      New Zealand thanks you!