Crop Circles Playlists 8/15 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      8/15
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:05 Alejandro Escovedo One More Time More Miles Than Money:
      Live 1994-96 Bloodshot
      12:10 Al Perry & The Cattle On The Patio Happy Accident doggybag
      12:16 Continental Drifters Way Of The World Vermilion Razor & Tie
      12:21 The Boxmasters He's Just Makin' His Rounds Modbilly Vanguard
      12:25 Wayne Hancock Driving My Young Life Away Viper Of Melody
      Bloodshot
      12:26 Mack Hamilton I'm A Honky Tonk Daddy The Legendary Jay
      Miller Sessions: Bayou Boogie Flyright
      12:29 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women Don't Make Promises Dave
      Alvin & The Guilty Women Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:39 Elvis Presley Money Honey Elvis Presley RCA Victor
      12:42 Elvis Presley My Baby Left Me For LP Fans Only RCA Victor
      12:44 Elvis Presley Long Black Limousine From Elvis In Memphis
      RCA Victor
      12:47 Son Volt Exiles American Central Dust Rounder
      12:52 Todd Snider America's Favorite Pastime The Excitement
      Plan Yep Roc
      12:55 Tom T. Hall Spokane Motel Blues The Rhymer & Other Five &
      Dimers Mercury
      12:58 Dan Penn I'm So Pround Man Of Somebody's Dreams: A Tribute
      To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:07 Tornado Magnet Pistolero Double Wide Big Bender
      1:11 Daddy Hardshell Case For A Second Time Cedar Creek
      1:14 Bill Mallonee & Vigilantes Of Love Good Luck Charm Audible
      Sigh True Tunes
      1:18 Chuck Prophet Face To The Wall Brother Aldo Fire
      1:22 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Early In The Morning Here
      & Now Bar/None
      1:25 Jackie Wilson She Done Me Wrong Jackie Sings The Blues
      Brunswick
      1:29 Nanci Griffith One Of These Days The Loving Kind Rounder
      ----- air break -----
      1:38 St. Dominic's Trio Freeze Switch Frozen Rope
      1:44 The Tripwires Let's Get You Started Hose To House Paisley Pop
      1:48 Los Straightjackets Tubby The Further Adventures Of Los
      Straightjackets Yep Roc
      1:50 John Doe & The Sadies Before I Wake Country Club Yep Roc
      1:52 The Belfast Cowboys Real Real Gone The Belfast Cowboys
      Frozen Rope
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 Levon Helm You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had Electric
      Dirt Vanguard