Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 Aug

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 17 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week:
      GLENN ERICKSON [glenn-erickson.com]

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Follow Your Dream [Ritz] Ire
      GRAHAM BROWN, Old Rugged Cross [Music World]
      ANN BUSH, Lace Covered Window [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW, Just Waiting [RCA]
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - How Great Thou Art [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, Men With Broken Hearts [MGM]
      GLEN CAMPBELL, My Father's Son [Epic]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Where Could I Go But To The Lord [unreleased] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHARLIE LOUVIN with WILLIE NELSON,
      - This Damn Pen [Stardust]
      JIM HOEHN, Three-Chord Barbecue [jimhoehn.com]
      BUSTER DOSS, What The Big Boys Do [Stardust]

      CLIFF CARLISLE, Far Beyond The Starry Sky (JSP)
      JOHNNY TYLER,
      - A Woman Was The Cause Of It All (Cattle)
      T TEXAS TYLER,
      - You Doggone Son Of A Gun (Bronco Buster)
      CARSON J ROBISON,
      - That Dame I Left Behind Me (BACM)
      REG LINDSAY, My Home Way Out Back (Rajon) Oz
      DON GIBSON & SUE THOMPSON,
      - My Tears Don’t Show (Hickory)
      GUMBOOT TANGO,
      - Talking Dog (mikeharding.co.nz) NZ
      HANK SNOW, Music Makin’ Mama (Bear Family)
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Mule Train (WG)
      BILLY GRAMMER, A Thousand Miles Ago (Decca)
      HARLAN HOWARD, Sing The Girls A Song (Mill)
      JEFF NEWSOM,
      - Fishing In The Dark (Snake River)
      MARTY STUART,
      - Don’t Leave Her Lonely Too Long (MCA)
      TOM CHAPIN,
      - A Bridge To Somewhere (tomchapin.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JACK HARDY, Now And Then [Great Divide]
      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - Flower In Her Hair [glenn-erickson.com]
      JAKOB'S HOLLOW,
      - Edge Of A Chasm [jakobshollow.com]
      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - Old Broken Heart [glenn-erickson.com]
      NEIL ANDREWS,
      - You Are My Valentine [Little Hollow] Oz
      DEVON SPROULE,
      - Don't Hurry For Heaven [devonsproule.com] Ca
      BARRY & HOLLY TASHIAN,
      - The Promise [tashianmusic.com]
      CHET ATKINS & HANK SNOW,
      - Oklahoma Hills [RCA]