Crop Circles Playlists 8/8 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:05 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women Boss Of The Blues Dave Alvin
      & The Guilty Women Yep Roc
      12:09 The Knitters Walkin' Cane Poor Little Critter On The
      Road Slash
      12:13 The Dirty Dozen Brass Band Just A Closer Walk With Thee
      Funeral For A Friend Ropeadope
      12:20 Nanci Griffith The Loving Kind The Loving Kind Rounder
      12:23 The Thrills Saturday Night Let's Bottle Bohemia Virgin
      12:25 The Fleshtones R-I-G-H-T-S Roman Gods I.R.S.
      12:28 The Figgs Nothing But Fear Continue To Enjoy The Figgs
      ----- air break -----
      12:35 The Boxmasters Heartbreakin' Wreck Modbilly Vanguard
      12:38 Jon Dee Graham Big Canal Escape From Monster Island Freedom
      12:40 Daddy I Went To Heaven In A Dream Last Night For A Second
      Time Cedar Creek
      12:44 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Widescreen World Here &
      Now Bar/None
      12:52 Todd Snider The Last Laugh The Excitement Plan Yep Roc
      12:56 Tom Waits Cold Cold Ground Frank's Wild Years Island
      1:00 Calexico Frank's Tavern Man Of Somebody's Dreams: A Tribute
      To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:10 Son Volt When The Wheels Don't Move American Central Dust
      1:13 Kendel Carson Lady K Alright Dynamite Train Wreck
      1:17 Ryan Adams & The Cardinals If I Am A Stranger Cold Roses
      Lost Highway
      1:21 Buddy Miller In Memory Of My Heart Cruel Moon Hightone
      1:25 Johnny Cash Frankie's Man Johnny The Fabulous Johnny Cash
      1:27 Rosanne Cash Rosie Strike Back King's Record Shop Columbia
      1:31 Darryl Worley Awful Beautiful Life Darryl Worley Dreamworks
      ----- air break -----
      1:39 Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses Day Is Done Roadhouse Sun
      Lost Highway
      1:43 John Doe & The Sadies Detroit City Country Club Yep Roc
      1:46 The Tripwires It's Easy When You Know How House To House
      Paisley Pop
      1:49 St. Dominic's Trio Outta Bullets Switch Frozen Rope
      1:53 Wayne Hancock Jump The Blues Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 Levon Helm White Dove Electric Dirt Vanguard