Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 Aug

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 03 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week:
      DAVID VIA, All Night Long [DavidVia.com]

      ALBUM of the Week:
      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS,
      My Blue Garden [AnnieAndRodCapps.com]

      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [BMG]
      LEN FIFIELD, Nothing Aches Today [unreleased] NZ
      GENE AUTRY, Yellow Rose Of Texas [Columbia]
      JOHN PRINE & IRIS DeMENT, We Could [Oh Boy]
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - A Hundred And Sixty Acres [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Wild Side Of Life[unreleased]NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Always Late [Columbia]
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Country Boy [Capitol]
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, Wayfaring Stranger [WB]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS,
      - My Blue Garden [AnnieAndRodCapps.com]
      DAVID VIA, Big Hit Song [DavidVia.com]
      HANK HARRAL & His PALOMINO COWBOYS,
      - The Dream Band Boogie [Caprock]

      ANDY REYNOLDS, Beer Bottle Mama (Documents)
      BUDDY JONES, If I’m Wrong I’m Sorry (Cattle)
      WELDON & WANDA ROGERS,
      - Living With A Heartache (Bear Family)
      NOEL PARLANE, Stolen Moments (MusicWorld) NZ
      JAMES HAND, Little Bitty Slip (Rounder)
      DALE ANN BRADLEY,
      - 50 Miles Of Elbow Room (Rounder)
      BILL MACK, It’s Saturday Night (Ace)
      MERL LINDSAY, Empty Mansions
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - Honky Tonk Stardust Cowboy (Hillcrest) Oz
      STEVE EARLE, Guitar Town (MCA)
      CHRISTINA GEORGE, Pages Of My Life(Musicorp)Oz
      CONWAY TWITTY & LORETTA LYNN,
      - From Seven Till Ten (MCA)
      MITCH SNOW,
      Can’t You Tell That I’m Married? (Diamond Back)
      LIONEL CARTWRIGHT,
      - I Watched It All On My Radio (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS,
      - Another Day [AnnieAndRodCapps.com]
      BOOKA & The FLAMING GECKOS,
      - Pistol Packin' Papa [Loud House]
      DAVID VIA & RONNIE BOWMAN,
      - Boones Mill [DavidVia.com]
      TIM BUPPERT, Time's Gonna Fly [TSP]
      ALLEN KARL,
      Don't Tell Me Your Troubles [Artist's Carousel]
      The DUNSTAN RANGERS,
      - Holding A Candle [BurginGuitars.co.nz] NZ
      ROB WINCH,
      - His Bible Took The Bullet [RobWinch.com] NZ
      The MILLER BROTHERS BAND,
      - The Denver Hop [4 Star]