Crop Circles Playlists 7/25 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      FINALLY, got my home PC repaired. Something tells me there is a new
      machine in my future...

      7/25
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:08 Daddy Wash & Fold For A Second Time Cedar Creek
      12:12 Todd Snider w/ Loretta Lynn Don't Tempt Me The
      Excitment Plan Yep Roc
      12:15 Dolly Varden The Truth Is Told The Panic Bell Undertow
      12:20 Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses Country Roads Roadhouse
      Sun Lost Highway
      12:24 June Carter Cash Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone? Wildwood
      Flower Dualtone
      12:28 Moon Mullican Sweet Rockin' Music Sweet Rockin' Music Charly
      12:30 Rodney Crowell Say You Love Me The Outsider Columbia
      ----- air break -----
      12:37 New Riders Of The Purple Sage Rainbow Powerglide Columbia
      12:40 New Riders Of The Purple Sage Panama Red The Adventures Of
      Panama Red Columbia
      12:43 John Doe & The Sadies Husbands & Wives Country Club Yep Roc
      12:46 Kendel Carson Belt Buckle Alright Dynamite Train Wreck
      12:54 Wayne Hancock High Rolling Train Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      12:57 The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band w/ Roy Acuff I Saw The Light
      Will The Circle Be Unbroken United Artists
      1:02 Buck Owens Tired Of Livin' Buck Owens Sundazed
      DJ Comments: dedication
      ----- air break -----
      1:10 Son Volt Dust Of Daylight American Central Dust Rounder
      1:13 Charlie Robison Down Again Beautiful Day Dualtone
      1:17 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women These Times We're Living In
      Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women Yep Roc
      1:22 Big Sandy & Los Straightjackets Silent Partner Man Of
      Somebody's Dreams: A Tribute To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      1:24 Los Straightjackets The Wild Mouse The Further Adventures Of
      Los Straightjackets Yep Roc
      1:26 Hank Mobley The Break Through Dippin' Blue Note
      1:32 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Widescreen World Here &
      Now Bar/None
      ----- air break -----
      1:40 Levon Helm I Wish I Knew How It Would Fell To Be Free
      Electric Dirt Vanguard
      1:43 St. Dominic's Trio Outta Bullets Switch Frozen Rope
      1:47 The Tripwires Another Planet Now House To House Paisley Pop
      1:51 Al Green God Is Standing By Gets Next To You Hi
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 Steve Earle Delta Momma Blues Townes New West