Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 27 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      McNAMARA & NEELEY, Nine Million Bicycles [Folk Era]
      MITCH SNOW, Back In Minnesota [Diamond Back]
      DICK THOMAS & His NASHVILLE RAMBLERS,
      - The Beaut From Butte [Cattle]
      COWBOY COPAS: Signed, Sealed, Then Forgotten [King]
      DALE ANN BRADLEY, Will I Be Good Enough [Rounder]
      COL EDMUNDS, Dusty's Tent [Musicorp] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, Clean Up Our Own Back Yard [EMI] Oz
      The FIVE RED CAPS, Just For You [Flyright]
      SLIM DUSTY, Old Time Country Songs [EMI] Oz
      AL KAUSER & His OKLAHOMA OUTLAWS,
      - Why Waste Your Tears On Me
      BUD & JOE BILLINGS,
      - Little Cabin In The Cascade Mountains [Cattle]
      JOHN EGENES, Together She & I [JohnEgenes.com] NZ

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      JIMMY WAKELY, Poor Little Rose (Bronco Buster)
      WILMA LEE COOPER,
      - Picking Up The Pieces (Rebel)
      BURL IVES, The Way Of A Rose (MCA)
      GINNY HAWKER & KAY JUSTICE,
      - Amber Tresses (Copper Creek)
      NED MILLER, Faces And Places And Things (Capitol)
      CONNIE HALL, Sittin’ Out The Last Dance (Decca)
      ROCKABILLY, Red Hot (Golly Gee)
      SUE THOMPSON,
      - I’d Like To Know You Better (Hickory)
      COTY HOGUE,
      - Sugar Moon (myspace.com/cotyhoguemusic)
      TOM T HALL, (RCA)
      - You Show Me Your Heart And I’ll Show You Mine
      The BURCH SISTERS,
      - I Don’t Want To Mention Any Names (Mercury)
      WHERROL B FLAT,
      - A Day In The Run (wherrolbflat.com) Oz
      GEORGE JONES, We Can Make It (Epic)
      MAKKY KAYLOR,
      - I Quit Hurting Yesterday (glenn-erickson.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      The BLUEGRASS CARDINALS, A Gift Of Love [CMH]
      JOHN EGENES & DELGIRL,
      - Kiwi Moon [JohnEgenes.com] NZ
      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHY,
      - Lost River [Rural Rhythm]
      KENT GRAY,
      - That's What Daddies Do [KentGrayOnLine.com]
      ANNE MURRAY,
      - Don't Get Around Much Anymore [Capitol] Ca
      DELBERT McCLINTON, Desperation [Icehouse]
      MERL LINDSAY & His OKLAHOMA NITE RIDERS,
      - Don't Say Goodbye
      CHET ATKINS & HANK SNOW, Tiptoeing [RCA] US/Ca
      The McGEE BROTHERS & ARTHUR SMITH,
      - Keep A Light In Your Window Tonight
      New Zealand thanks you!