Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 20 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      AL HUNTER,
      - The Longest Night On The Shortest Day [Pagan] NZ
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
      - One By One [EMI] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Together Again [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [EMI] Oz
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Daddy Was A Yodelling Cowboy [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW & ANITA CARTER,
      - Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [BMG]
      HANK WILLIAMS, A Mansion On The Hill [MGM]
      ISLA GRANT, Sweet Baby Mine [I.G.E.] Sc
      MOE BANDY, Hey Joe! [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Alley Of Shame [Hillcrest] De
      MAKKY KAYLOR & JULIE MANNERS,
      - Somewhere Between The Mem'ries & Dreams
      [glenn-erickson.com]
      KEITH MacLEOD, It Must Be Love [Hillcrest] Sc

      CARSON J ROBISON,
      - Cowboy’s Home In Heaven (BACM)
      JENNY LOU CARSON,
      - I Feel Like Crying Over You (BACM)
      FRANKIE MARVIN, My Girl Lulu (Cattle)
      BILLY BRIGGS, Chew Tobacco Rag (Imperial)
      JOHNNY COOPER (QSM),
      - The Convict And The Rose (HMV) NZ
      TEXAS RUBY, Ain’t You Sorry That You Lied? (King)
      GENE HENSLEY, Diggin’ ‘n’ Datin’ (Imperial)
      RICKY SKAGGS & FAMILY,
      - River Of Memories (Rounder)
      BUCK MOUNTAIN BAND, Johnson Boys (Bent Trees)
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - The Little Rosewood Casket (Country Stars)
      COUNTRY HAM, I Was There (Vetco)
      WAYNE HANCOCK,
      - Your Love And His Blood (Bloodshot)
      KENT GRAY, No Free Rides (kentgrayonline.com)
      BILL WHITE & WHITE PINE,
      A Church By The Side Of The Bed (North To Ontario) Ca

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      COTY HOGUE,
      - Going To The West [MySpace.com/CotyHogueMusic]
      WHERROL B FLAT,
      - Don't Get Much Better [WherrolBFlat.com] Oz
      RICH WHITELY, Ruby Fizz [Blue Heart]
      DEAD RINGER BAND,
      - Speed Of The Sound Of Silence [Capitol] Oz
      The RICE BROTHERS GANG,
      - You Don't Love Me Anymore [BACM]
      RED HOT POKER DOTS,
      - I Will If You Will [RedHotPokerDots.com]
      JAMES HAND,
      - If I Live Long Enough To Heal [Rounder]
      BROTHER BONES, Jingle Jangle Jingle [Acrobat]