Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 13 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week:
      KENT GRAY [KentGrayOnLine.com]]

      ALBUM of the Week:
      NORTH to ONTARIO 2009 [TJMcCreight(at)aol.com]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      OLE RASMUSSEN,
      - You Were My Dream Last Night [Bear Family]
      CACTUS PRYOR,
      - Hog Calling Champ Of Arkansas [Cattle]
      OLE RASMUSSEN, Country Weddin' Day [Bear Family]
      CROSSWIND, Angel Mother [North to Ontario] Ca
      JOHN EGENUS, Lonesome Town [JohnEgenus.com] NZ
      MARIANNE GIRAUD, Alabama [North to Ontario] Ca
      KENT GRAY,
      - It's Got The Best Of Me [KentGrayOnLine.com]
      HEATHER MYLES,
      - When You Walked Out On Me [Hightone]
      KENT GRAY,
      - I'm In Good Shape [KentGrayOnLine.com]
      GERRY MERITO, Maori Springbok Song [Impact] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS Sr & HANK WILLIAMS Jr,
      - Why Should We Try Anymore [MGM]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      MAC WISEMAN, Georgia Mail (Rural Ryhthm)
      CARSON J ROBISON & FRANK LUTHER,
      When It's Springtime In The Rockies (Old Homestead)
      JUDY MARTIN, Wait For The Wagon (Cattle)
      FREDDIE HART,
      - Would You Settle For Roses? (Disky)
      JOHNNY BURNETTE, Sweet Baby Doll (Imperial)
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD, Big River Man (Bear Family)
      JONI HARMS,
      - I’ve Got A Feeling For You (Wildcatter)
      DAVE RICH, Ain’t It Fine? (Bear Family)
      JERRY LEE LEWIS,
      - Long Gone Lonesome Blues (Sun)
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, One Of These Days (Warner)
      JOHN D LOUDERMILK,
      - The Great Snowman (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY HORTON, Take Me Like I Am (Bear Family)
      KEITH LOYD, My Western Union Baby (Documents)
      STEPHANIE DAVIS, Montana Cowgirl (Joe Baker)
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Holding Things Together (Country Roads)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      The MILLS BROTHER, [Interfusion]
      - Between Winston, Salem And Nashville, Tennessee
      GAIL DAVIES, [Capitol]
      - Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You
      WAYNE HANCOCK,
      - Throwin' Away My Money [Bloodshot]
      BRAD PAISLEY, Anything Like Me [Arista]
      RHONDA VINCENT & BEN HELSON,
      - Crazy What A Lonely Heart Will Do [Rounder]
      BRAD PAISLEY, Everybody's Here [Arista]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Nobody Knows But Me [Harmony]
      The UKULELE ORCHESTRA of GREAT BRITAIN,
      - Wonderful Land [self] UK
      New Zealand thanks you!