Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 06 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week: JOHN EGENES [JohnEgenes.com]

      JIM REEVES, Angels Don't Lie [BMG]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [BMG] Oz
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - I Want To Be A Country Girl [unreleased] NZ
      MARTY ROBBINS, Five Brothers [Columbia]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Men With Harleys [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Texas Jack [EMI] Oz
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS,
      - Sing Me Back Home [unreleased] NZ
      DEAN DILLON,
      - Holed Up In Some Honky Tonk [Atlantic]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Right Or Wrong [Universal]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DALE WATSON, Everyone Knew But Me [Hightone]
      JOHN EGENES,
      - Railroad's Callin' My Name [JohnEgenes.com] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Only Way To Fly [Bear Family]

      GALE STORM, I Hear You Knockin’ (Dot)
      GALE STORM, Dark Moon (EMI)
      GALE STORM, Memories Are Made Of This (Dot)
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Looking For A New Mama (Rounder)
      DICK BANKS, Dirty Dog (Imperial)
      JEAN SHEPARD, The Weak And The Strong (Bear Family)
      REX GRIFFIN,
      - I’ll Never Tell You That I Love You (Bear Family)
      Tennessee ERNIE FORD, Taylor Made Women (Documents)
      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - In My Dreams You Still Belong To Me (Proper)
      TATIANA HARGREAVES,
      - She Left Me Standing On The Mountain (Patuxent)
      ISAAC SATTERWHITE, Kawliga (Triplestrand Prods)
      DEDE WYLAND, The Memory Of Your Smile (Patuxent)
      TRAVELING WILBURYS, End Of The Line (Rhino)
      LEE GREENWOOD, Dixie Road (Country Roads)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The STATLERS, We Got Paid By Cash [Columbia]
      JOHNNY CASH, Faraway Places [Columbia]
      CARL PERKINS, The Star Of The Show [Bear Family]
      JOHN EGENES, Ghost Of Hollywood [JohnEgenes] NZ
      JIM STRICKLAN, Hey Good Looking [Joe Baker]
      ANDY ANDERSON,
      - We'll Never Have This Time Again [Global Routes] NZ
      GALE STORM, Now Is The Hour [Varese Sarabande]
      HARGUS Pig ROBBINS, Near You [Elektra]