Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 29 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week: DEDE WYLAND [Patuxent]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BOBBY DALE, The Price We Pay [Triplestrand Prods]
      DEDE WYLAND, Something 'Bout Travelling [pxrec.xom]
      Yodeling SLIM CLARK,
      - Rocky Mountain Yodeler [Old Homestead]
      DOUG CATELY with The FERNLEAFS,
      - Big Bad Don [HMV] NZ
      JOHN PIKE, What Is A Rugby Supporter? [Kiwi] NZ
      PAUL WALDEN, Look What You've Done [HMV] NZ
      TAMI NEILSON, Cigarette [Ode] NZ
      NEW ZEALAND ARMY BAND,
      - Poppy And Pohutukawa [army.mil.nz] NZ
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - You Can Be Difficult [Jayrem] NZ
      BOBBY BARE and The HILLSIDERS,
      - Y'all Come [RCA] US/UK
      DEDE WYLAND, Devoted To You [pxrec.com]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      UNCLE DAVE MACON,
      - For Goodness Sakes Don’t Say I Told You (JSP)
      BILL STRENGTH, Black Coffee Blues (Documents)
      GENE AUTRY and JO STAFFORD,
      - Teardrops From My Heart (Rhino)
      DORSEY BURNETTE, It’s Late (Imperial)
      COUNTRY HAM, Mockingbird Hill (Vetco)
      SKEETS McDONALD,
      - Goin’ Steady With The Blues (Capitol)
      WILD BRUNCH, Poker Face And Baby Smile (WIR)
      VERNON OXFORD,
      How High Does The Cotton Grow Mama? (Bear Family)
      SUE THOMPSON, Too Much In Love (Hickory)
      JIM REEVES, The Padre Of Old San Antone (RCA)
      PATSY MONTANA, Little Shoes (Starday)
      PATSY CLINE, When You Need A Laugh (MCA)
      BILLY D. HUNTER,
      - Old Five And Dimers (billydhunter.com)
      The FORESTER SISTERS,
      - That’s What You Do When You’re In Love (WB)
      CHELY WRIGHT, Feelin’ Single, Seein’ Double (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      GEORGE BURNS, One Of The Mysteries Of Life [JMG]
      DIANE GILLASPY, In Times Like These [TSP]
      DAVE "Pappy & The Sidemen" HAMEL,
      - Take Me In Your Arms [CDbaby.com] Ca
      DEDE WYLAND, Going Away [pxrec.com]
      RICK NELSON, One X One [Epic]
      BOB ATCHER, Time Alone [Cattle]
      SIMON CRUM, Simon Crum Needs A Hit [Capitol]
      RED INGLE & The NATURAL SEVENS,
      - Moe Zart's Turkey Trot [Capitol]
      New Zealand thanks you!