Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 22 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - I'll Do It All Over Again [Disky]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Boxcar Blues [Columbia]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      Tell Me Tonight That You Love Me [unreleased] NZ
      KEITH WHITLEY, Turn Me To Love [RCA]
      ANN BUSH, My Next Love [unreleased] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - Just Between You And Me [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry [unreleased] NZ
      AL HUNTER,
      - There's A Blue Sky Waiting For Me [Pagan]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BIG GREEN, Hope Machine [HopeMachine.com]
      BOBBY BARE, Hard Time Hungrys [RCA]
      BILLY D. HUNTER,
      - After The Storm [BillyDHunter.com]

      JOE & JANETTE CARTER,
      - Sweet Story Of Old (Bear Family)
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - I’ll Meet You In Church Sunday Morning (TWL)
      BUDDY REYNOLDS,
      - Angel In Disguise (Bronco Buster) Ca
      JIMMY LEE,
      - Cryin’ Won’t Change My Mind (Bear Family)
      The STRIKES, My Poor heart (Imperial)
      NATHAN & RALPH STANLEY,
      - In His Arms I’m Not Afraid (Generation)
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Where Does The Good Times Go? (Bear Family)
      RED KNUCKLES & His TRAILBLAZERS,
      If You Ain’t Lovin’ You Ain’t Livin’ (Sugar Hill)
      The OSBORNE BROTHERS,
      - Up This Hill And Down (MCA)
      LITTLE JIMMY DICKENS,
      - A-Sleeping At The Foot Of The Bed (Razor & Tie)
      HANK SNOW,
      - Someone Mentioned Your Name (Bear Family)
      RED and FRED,
      - Gathering Flowers From The Hillside (County)
      MARVIN RAINWATER, Do It Now (Bear Family)
      PAUL OVERSTREET, Richest Man On Earth (RCA)
      ISLA GRANT,
      - What Are You Trying To Do To Me? (IGE) Sc/Ire

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SARAH BARCHAS,
      - Does It Matter? [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ELVIS COSTELLO, Changing Partners [Hear Music]
      BEN RAIT, Don't Take Me Home [Acoustic Rainbow]
      HAIRY JOHNSON, Is That A Pistol In Your Pocket?
      DALE ALLEN, He's My Sister Now
      BONITA MERCER,
      - Til Myself Comes Back To You [Hillcrest] Ca
      BILLY GRAMMER, My Lucky Love [Vocalion]
      BILLY GRAMMER, King Of The Road [Decca]
      FERLIN HUSKY, I'll Walk Alone [Capitol]
      New Zealand thanks you!