Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 15 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week: DAVE "Pappy" HAMEL (Ca)

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DEREK KIRKLAND, TBA (a new topical song) NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, The Swagman's Song [EMI] Oz
      JIM PHOTOGLO, Is It Me? [JimPhotoglo.com]
      DAVE "Pappy" HAMEL,
      - Back Here With Me [Dark Horse Traditions] Ca
      ISLA GRANT, Aotearoa [I.G.E] Sc/Ire
      DAVE "Pappy" HAMEL,
      - Country Medley [Dark Horse Traditions] Ca
      PETER ROWAN,
      - A Woman In Love [Peter-Rowan.com]
      DENNIS MARSH, Why Do Tears? [Rajon] NZ
      NEIL YOUNG,
      - Where Is The Highway Tonight? [Interscope] Ca
      DAVID NALL,
      - What Must I Do To Get To Heaven? [Glory Train]
      FOSTER & ALLEN,
      - The Oldest Swinger In Town [Ritz] Ire

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      JACK RIGGIR, Cowboy’s Mother (Zodiac) NZ
      WAYNE RANEY, Lost John Boogie (King)
      The TARRIERS, Down The Hall (Kingsway) NZ
      The VIPERS SKIFFLE GROUP,
      - Pay Me My Money Down (Bear Family)
      RON HALLS,
      - Pai Kori It’s Captain Cook (Ron Halls) NZ
      COUNTRY HAM, Down To The Gate (Vetco)
      RUSTY GREAVES,
      - Ridin’ Hidin’ Teardrops (Mascot) NZ
      SUSAN RAYE,
      - Plastic Trains And Paper Planes (Capitol)
      BILLY WALKER, A Million And One (Monument)
      KEN LEMON, Drifting Along (Viking) NZ
      CINDY WALKER,
      - Nobody’s Waiting For Me (Bear Family)
      KEVIN GREAVES,
      - Hurtin’ To The Bone (Rajon) NZ
      HEATHER MYLES,
      - Lovin’ The Bottle Tonight (Hightone)
      MARK COLLIE, Rainy Day Woman (MCA)
      DAVID STATZER,
      - I Refuse To Get The Blues (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      RED KNUCKLES & His TRAILBLAZERS,
      - The Girl Of My Dreams [Sugar Hill]
      TODD SNIDER, Corpus Christi Bay [Yep Roc]
      WAYNE HANCOCK, Highway 54 [ARK 21]
      RONNY COX,
      - Down The Trail To San Antone [Wind River]
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS,
      - Sunset Trail [Madacy]
      RY COODER, Goodnight Irene [Reprise]
      AMOS MORRIS,
      - Life's Been Pretty Good To Me [Nulla/EMI] Oz
      CHET ATKINS, Trambone [RCA]
      New Zealand thanks you!