Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 08 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      FREDDY FENDER, In The Still Of The Night [ABC]
      KITTY WELLS, Searching [Decca]
      STONEWALL JACKSON,
      - My Hero And The Plastic Radio [Sony]
      NANCY MULLER, Heartbeat [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, My Nova Scotia Home [Castle] Ca
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Don't Close Your Eyes [unreleased] NZ
      ISLA GRANT, Mother's Chair [Universal] Sc
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [unreleased] NZ
      MICKEY GILLEY, Lotta Lovin' [Epic]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FERLIN HUSKY, Till You Come Back Again [Capitol]
      EARL PARKER, The Rebel In Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      COUNTRY HAM, I Was There [Vetco]

      STU DAVIS, Homestead Fever (Dominion) Ca
      TEX MORTON, Murrumbidgee Jack (EMI) NZ
      JIMMY MURPHY,
      - Sixteen Tons Of Rock ‘n’ Roll (Bear Family)
      TOMMY MACK,
      - Please Don’t Pass Me By (Rajon) Oz
      JULIE NELSON,
      - Someone Else Is Taking My Place (Kiwi) NZ
      The EASY RIDERS, Marianne (Bear Family)
      The YEOMEN, Dr Stephen Ward (Viking) NZ
      MOON MULLICAN, Sugar Beet (King)
      CHESTER SMITH,
      - Till The End Of The World (Sainte Partners)
      EDDIE LOW, Strange Little Girl (Rajon) NZ
      HANK THOMPSON & BEKKA BRAMLETT,
      - I Picked A San Antonio Rose (Curb)
      MARSHA THORNTON,
      - A Bottle Of Wine And Patsy Cline (MCA)
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD & GLEN CAMPBELL,
      - There Goes My Everything (Disky)
      CONNIE LEE, Absence (Hillcrest) Ne

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TYLLER GUMMERSALL,
      - This Time You're Gone [MySpace]
      COUNTRY HAM, I'll Be Leaving [Vetco]
      ROGER MILLER, Workin' Girl [Starday]
      RY COODER, Yellow Roses [Reprise]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - I Can't See Me Without You [Stardust]
      BILL EKHOFF,
      - Wouldn't That Be Something [Triplestrand Prods]
      RY COODER, Chloe [Reprise]
      FERLIN HUSKY,
      - You Make Me Feel Funny, Honey [Capitol]
      New Zealand thanks you!