Crop Circles Playlists 5/30 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      5/30
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:08 John Ely Lift Your Leg Man Of Somebody's Dreams: A Tribute
      To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      12:11 John Doe & The Sadies Before I Wake Country Club Yep Roc
      12:13 Jesse Dayton Old Faithful Tall Texas Tales Stag
      12:16 Eilen Jewell Rain Roll In Sea Of Tears Signature Sounds
      12:19 Matthew Ryan I Hope God Has Mercy On Me Regret Over The
      Wires Hybrid
      12:23 Percy Sledge It Tears Me Up The Best Of Percy Sledge Atlantic
      12:25 Ryan Adams My Winding Wheel Heartbreaker Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      12:33 Todd Snider Slim Chance The Excitement Plan Yep Roc
      12:36 St. Dominic's Trio Freeze Switch Frozen Rope
      12:43 Eric Ambel Does It Look That Bad? Knucklehead Lakeside Lounge
      12:47 Sloan I've Gotta Try Never Hear The End Of It Yep Roc
      12:49 Scott Miller & The Commonwealth I Can't Dance For Crying
      Out Loud F.A.Y. Recordings
      12:52 Adrian Belew Paint The Road Twang Bar King Island
      12:56 Reigning Sound Funny Thing Home For Orphans Sympathy For
      The Record Industry
      ----- air break -----
      1:05 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women Nana & Jimi Dave Alvin & The
      Guilty Women Yep Roc
      1:08 Gila Bend Steak House Kim Chee Cowboy Still Sane
      1:12 Bob Dylan Beyond Here Lies Nothin' Together Through Life
      Columbia
      1:17 Wayne Hancock Driving My Young Life Away Viper Of Melody
      Bloodshot
      1:19 Ray Price Night Life Night Life Columbia
      1:27 The Silos Innocent When The Telephone Rings Dualtone
      1:30 The Belfast Cowboys Ain't Nothin' You Can Do The Belfast
      Cowboys Frozen Rope
      ----- air break -----
      1:38 Steve Earle No Place To Fall Townes New West
      1:41 Richard Thompson Two-Faced Love Mock Tudor Capitol
      1:45 Johnny Adams Body & Fender Man Room With A View Of The
      Blues Rounder
      1:54 Los Straightjackets Cal-Speed The Further Adventures Of Los
      Straightjackets Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 The Flatlanders After The Storm Hills & Valleys New West