Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 June

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 01 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      AL & BRENDA HOOPER,
      - I'm Going To Hang Up The Phone [EH King] Ca
      GINNY PETERS,
      - Watch Over Him [PegasusMusic.biz] NZ
      DENNIS MARSH, Grandpa's Piano [Rajon] NZ
      TAMI NIELSON, Cry Myself To Sleep [Ode] NZ
      ANDY ANDERSON,
      - Cut A Long Story Short [Global Routes] NZ/Oz
      TAMI NEILSON, Six Months Married [Ode] NZ
      DOUG BRUCE,
      - What I'm Drinkin' About [Hillcrest] Oz
      WADDIE MITCHELL, Shorty [WB]
      GRAHAM RODGER,
      - We're Gonna Be Alright [Hillcrest] OZ
      BRIAN VARDIGANS,
      - Valley So Wide [BrianVardigans.com] Ca
      CLIFFY SHORT,
      - The Next Voice You Hear [Hillcrest] Ca

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The CORVETTES, Golden Shears (Kiwi) NZ
      REX DALLAS,
      - The Australian Hot Meat Pie (Master) Oz
      ASH BURTON & The NIGHTCAPS,
      - I Must Go Back Today (Kiwi) NZ
      GINNY PETERS, Any Old Time (Rajon) NZ
      BUCK OWENS, Sweet Rosie Jones (Capitol)
      The LAREDOS, Catfish John (Innovation) NZ
      CONWAY TWITTY, [Decca]
      - I Wonder What She’ll Think About Me Leaving
      CHRISTINE BARNETT, [Lexian]
      - That’s What It’s Like To Be Lonesome - NZ
      BILLY RAY CYRUS,
      - These Boots Are Made For Walkin’ (Mercury)
      RONNY COX,
      - Down The Trail To San Antone (Wind River)
      JODI VAUGHAN & BRENDAN DUGAN,
      - Tulsa Time (WSM) NZ
      MARTINA McBRIDE, Just One More (New West)
      JOHN CONLEE, I Don’t Remember Loving You (MCA)
      The CORNELL HURD BAND, (CornellHurdBand.com)
      - Don’t Pretend You’re Doing This For Me

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      RED SOVINE, Same Old Situation [Starday]
      AMOS MORRIS, My Imagination [Nulla/EMI] Oz
      CAMILLE TeNAHU & STUIE FRENCH,
      - Stop, Look And Listen [CamilleTeNahu.com] NZ/Oz
      AMOS MORRIS, Follow In The Footsteps [EMI] Oz
      COMMANDER CODY & His Lost Planet Airmen,
      - Sunset On The Sage [MCA]
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - Won't You Please Stay Up [Jayrem] NZ
      LATTIE MOORE, I Gotta Go Home [West Side]
      DON POWELL, Blues On Tuesday [EH King]
      New Zealand thanks you!