Crop Circles Playlists 5/22 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 9:40 PM
      5/22
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:08 John Doe & The Sadies Are The Good Times Really Over For
      Good? Country Club Yep Roc
      12:11 Elizabeth McQueen & The Firebrands Seven Nights To Rock
      Happy Doing What We're Doing Freedom
      12:12 The Blasters I'm Shakin' Trouble Bound Hightone
      12:15 The Band Of Blacky Ranchette Burning Desire Sage Advice Demon
      12:20 Scott Miller & The Commonwealth Cheap Ain't Cheap (For Crying
      Out Loud) For Crying Out Loud F.A.Y. Recordings
      12:22 Doug Sahm Beautiful Texas Sunshine The Return Of Wayne
      Douglas Tornado
      12:25 Lightnin' Hopkins Mojo Hand Blues Masters: The Very Best Of
      Lightnin' Hopkins Rhino
      ----- air break -----
      12:32 Bob Dylan Beyond Here Lies Nothin' Together Through Life
      Columbia
      12:36 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings 100 Days, 100 Nights 100 Days,
      100 Nights Daptone
      12:39 Calexico Fake Fur The Black Light Quarterstick
      12:42 St. Dominic's Trio Cold Dice Switch Frozen Rope
      12:45 Rich Hopkins & Luminarios Unglued El Paso Contingency
      12:50 Loose Diamonds Wake Up Baby Burning Daylight Dos
      12:57 Gram Parsons Cry One More Time GP Reprise
      ----- air break -----
      1:04 Los Straightjackets Teen Beast The Further Adventures Of Los
      Straightjackets Yep Roc
      1:08 Wayne Hancock Working At Working Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      1:11 Vernard Johnson When Troubles Burden Me Down I'm Alive
      Elektra Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      1:16 The Belfast Cowboys Jackie Wilson Said The Belfast
      Cowboys Frozen Rope
      1:18 Jackie Wilson Reet Petite The Jackie Wilson Story Epic
      1:21 The Schramms Living In Confusion Walk To Delphi East Side
      Digital
      1:26 Eilen Jewell Sea Of Tears Sea Of Tears Signature Sounds
      ----- air break -----
      1:36 Slaid Cleaves Green Mountains & Me Everything You Love Will
      Be Taken Away Music Road
      1:40 Chris Knight Staying Up All Night Long The Jealous Kind
      Dualtone
      1:43 Whiskeytown Houses On The Hill Strangers Almanac Outpost
      1:49 American Ambulance Raleigh & Spencer Stray Rustic
      1:54 Beausoleil I Spent All My Money Loving You Alligator
      Purse Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 The Flatlanders Borderless Love Hills & Valleys New West