Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 25 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN, Banks Of The Ohio[Festival]
      DON WILLIAMS, I Recall A Gypsy Woman [Universal]
      FARON YOUNG, It's Four In The Morning [Universal]
      ANN BUSH, Together Again [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, Jambalaya [Mercury]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - I Take A Lot Of Pride In Who I Am [unreleased] NZ
      JOY SLOANE, Hobo's Meditation [unreleased] NZ
      The OAK RIDGE BOYS, Elvira [Universal]
      JOHNNY CASH, I Walk The Line [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      STUART HAMBLEN,
      - Tho' Autumn's Coming On [Columbia]
      SUE THOMPSON,
      - The Very Thought Of Losing You [Hickory]
      RONNY COX, Milkbone Underwear [Wind River]

      FRANK CRUMIT,
      - Pretty Little Miss (Naxos Nostalgia)
      JOHNNY COOPER (QSM),
      - Someday You’ll Call My Name (HMV) NZ
      ROGER MILLER, But I Love You More (Camden)
      DAVE O’CONNOR,
      - Ain’t Gonna Cry No More (Lampco)
      The VISION, Daddy Sang Bass (Zodiac) NZ
      JEANE TURNER, Last Of Our Days (TSP)
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Don’t Let Go (South Fork)
      PHILIP STEANS, Invisible Tears (self) NZ
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Tell Me Tonight That You Love Me (self) NZ
      VINCE CALLAHER,
      - Don’t Ever Fall In Love (Prestige) NZ
      The KITTENS,
      - Have You Ever Been Lonely? (Mascot)
      NZ SYLVIE BURT, Could It Be? (Innovation) NZ
      The DOERFELS, Blues You Never Use (Patuxent)
      The CAMPFIRE SERENADERS,
      - Why Worry Now? (Audion) NZ
      ANGELICA GRIM, Look For Me (Patuxent)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JIM PHOTOGLO, Partners [Grifftone]
      DARYLE SINGLETARY,
      - Love You With The Lights On [Mark Trail Music]
      VADEN CARR, Worries Don't Bother Me [Stardust]
      PAUL WILSON, Who Took The L Out Of Love [TSP]
      The JIMMY WAKELY TRIO,
      - My Campfire Lullaby [Bronco Buster]
      JOHNNY BUSH & JUSTIN TREVINO,
      - Mr. Record Man [Heart Of Texas]
      RONNY COX, Give It To The Rich Man [Wind River]
      ELTON BRITT, Some Time Sue [Soundies]
      CHET ATKINS, Mr. Sandman [RCA]
      New Zealand thanks you!