Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 18 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      D. REINHART, No Bids Comin' My Way [Lampco]
      ROBERT CLARKSON, [Little Hollow]
      - Lookin' At The World Through A Windshield
      DAVE O'CONNOR, Ain't Gonna Cry No More [Lampco]
      ROGER MILLER, Train Of Life [Starday]
      WALTER BRENNAN, Waiting For A Train [Sunset]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON,
      - Talbott Tavern Train Whistle Song [South Fork]
      STU DAVIS, The Legend Of The Lonesome Tree/ Ca
      STEW CLAYTON, I'm Proud To Be Country/ Ca
      BOB ATCHER, Time Alone [Cattle]
      KEN FLY, Diggin' In The Dumpster [Little Hollow]
      The FLATLANDERS, Free The Wind [New West]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      UNCLE DAVE MACON,
      - Just One Way To The Pearly Gates (County)
      SLIM HARBERT & His BOYS,
      - Brown Bottle Blues (Okeh)
      BUD & JOE BILLINGS,
      Little Cabin In The Cascade Mountains (Cattle)
      JACK CHRISTIE,
      - Let’s Grow Old Together (TANZA) NZ
      EDDY ARNOLD,
      - That Wonderful Mother Of Mine (Jasmine)
      TRACEY GARDINE, River Road (Music World) NZ
      CAL SMITH, When Two Worlds Collide (MCA)
      ROGER SKINNER, One More Time (Music World) NZ
      CROCKETT FRIZZELL, Saginaw Michigan (Stardust)
      RED McKELVIE, Taihape (self) NZ
      RAY PRICE, Sweet Little Miss Blue Eyes (Pulse)
      DENNIS MARSH, Sweet Dreams (Rajon) NZ
      The DELMORE BROTHERS, Rounder’s Blues (Ace)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      GERAINT WATKINS, Champion [Gold Top] Wales
      HANK THOMPSON & GEORGE JONES,
      - Hey! George, Hey! Hank [Curb]
      GERAINT WATKINS,
      - Easy To Say 'Bon Temps Rouler' [Gold Top] Wales
      KIMBERLY BIBB-MARS, I'm Slowly Going Crazy [TSP]
      HOMER & JETHRO, I Really Don't Want To Know [RCA]
      CARY McDONALD, Cathy Anne [Triplestrand Prods]
      DONN REYNOLDS with EDDIE CLETRO
      - and His ROUNDUP BOYS, Now Is The Hour [Jasmine]
      The DOERFELS, Bipolar [Paxutent]
      MARTY ROBBINS, You Say It's Over [Columbia]
      New Zealand thanks you!