F&W R.I.P.

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      It is with great sorrow that I must announce the final show of "Fear & Whiskey" on WRCT...

      A collective "Karl" will assemble on Monday, May 18th from 7p-10p to pay our last respects.

      With a history close to 14 years, it wasn't an easy decision.

      (I'll let the original Carl say any words, and possibly give some history of the show)

      I hope you'll tune in on Monday @ www.wrct.org, send us requests via AIM: wrct883, or just call in: 412-621-WRCT