Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 11 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      RANDY TRAVIS, Honky Tonk Moon [WB]
      GENE AUTRY, Yellow Rose Of Texas [Columbia]
      NANCY MULLER,
      - The Greatest Man I Never Knew [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN PRINE & IRIS DeMENT,
      - Let's Invite Them Over [Oh Boy]
      GAIL RUSSELL, Little Green Vase [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, Crazy Heart [Pickwick]
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - The Rain Tumbles Down In July [EMI] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Rocky Top [unreleased] NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, Paintin' This Ole Town Blue [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PAUL WILSON, Younger Days [Triplestrand Prods]
      KARL SAPP, Time And Place Back Then [Triplestrand]
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - What Will I Do Next Monday? [Capitol]

      SNUFFY JENKINS,
      - Watermelon Hanging On The Vine (Arhoolie)
      JUNE BOURKE, Heartful Of Memories (self) NZ
      EDDIE CLETRO, Single Again (Bear Family)
      IAN MURDOCH, Cherokee Rose (Horseshoe) NZ
      JIM REEVES, The Mighty Everglades (RCA)
      DOROTHY BAKER,
      - I’m The Girl From Wolverton Mountain (Octagon) Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, Cunnamulla Fella (EMI) Oz
      DENNIS MORGAN,
      - Someone (myspace.com/dennismorganscountry) Oz
      RONNIE ROBBINS, It Finally Happened (Columbia)
      ANN PASCOE,
      - Broken Hearts Will Slowly Mend (Jayrem) NZ
      BUCK OWENS, Sweet Rosie Jones (Capitol)
      PATSY MONTANA, Yodeling Ghost (King)
      WAYNE KEMP,
      - Waitin’ For The Tables To Turn (Door Knob)
      DONNA DARLENE, Blue Darlin’ (Stardust)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BILL ISLES, My Minnesota Home [BillIsles.com]
      DARRELL SCOTT,
      - Nobody Eats At Limbaugh's Anymore [Appleseed]
      TIN RIDGE Band, In This Little Town [Mark Trail Music]
      ELTON BRITT, I'll Be Crying Over You [Soundies]
      CHARLIE GORE, Chances Are I'll Lose [BACM]
      The EVERLY BROTHERS,
      - This Is The Last Song I'm Ever Going To Sing [WB]
      JIMMY WAKELY Trio,
      - When It's Roundup Time In Texas [Bronco Buster]
      HAROLD BRADLEY, Devil Woman [Columbia]
      The O'KANES, Is The Party Over? [Columbia]
      New Zealand thanks you!