Crop Circles Playlists 4/25 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 8:56 PM
      4/25
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:04 The Gourds All The Way To Jericho Haymaker! Yep Roc
      12:08 The I-10 Chronicles He Don't Care About Me The I-10
      Chronicles Back Porch
      12:11 Blue Rodeo Joker's Wild Outskirts Atlantic
      12:15 Neko Case People Got A Lot Of Nerve Middle Cyclone
      Anti-Epitaph
      12:17 Jim White 10 Miles To Go On A 9 Mile Road No Such Place
      Luaka Bop
      12:22 Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson Ashes On My Pillow Cherry Red
      Blues King
      12:25 Beausoleil Valse A Beausoleil Alligator Purse Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:32 Slaid Cleaves Hard To Believe Everything You Love Will Be
      Taken Away Music Road
      12:36 Warren Zanes Things Nobody's Named Yet People That I'm
      Wrong For Dualtone
      12:40 St. Dominic's Trio Bike Ride On 35W Switch Frozen Rope
      12:45 Christy McWilson 805 Bed Of Roses Hightone
      12:52 The Holmes Brothers He'll Have To Go Simple Truths Alligator
      12:55 Leo Parker The Lion's Roar Rollin' With Leo Blue Note
      1:00 Seth Walker Can't Come With You Leap of Faith Hyena
      ----- air break -----
      1:11 Wayne Hancock Your Love & His Blood Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      1:13 John Doe & The Sadies Are The Good Times Really Gone For
      Good? Country Club Yep Roc
      1:16 Don Walser El Paso Cowboy I'll Hold You In My Heart Valley
      Entertainment
      1:20 Old Crow Medicine Show Humdinger Tennessee Pusher Nettwerk
      1:22 Glossary Headstones & Dead Leaves For What I Don't Become
      Undertow
      1:25 The Belfast Cowboys Caravan The Belfast Cowboys Frozen Rope
      1:30 The Flatlanders Homeland Refugee Hills & Valleys New West
      ----- air break -----
      1:39 Buddy & Julie Miller Ellis County Written In Chalk New West
      1:43 George Jones The Nightime (And My Baby) The Battle Epic
      1:49 You Am I Pizza Guy Hi Fi Way Warner Brothers
      1:52 Silos Tennessee Fire Cuba Record Collect
      ----- air break -----
      1:56 Son Volt Medicine Hat Wide Swing Tremolo Warner Brothers