Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 27 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ALAN JACKSON, Ace Of Hearts [Arista]
      SLIM DUSTY, A Word To Texas Jack [EMI]Oz
      KAREN HANSEN, San Antonio Stroll [unreleased]NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      - Not Until The Next Time [Ritz]Ire
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Riders In The Sky [unreleased]NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS 3rd, You're The Reason [Curb]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Forever & Ever [unreleased]NZ
      ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION,
      - Jesus Help Me To Stand [Rounder]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      NORVILLE DOLLAR,
      - My Dreams Just Came True [Country Discovery]
      LONZO & OSCAR, No Relief In Sight [RCA]
      HEATHER MYLES, Beggin' To You [High Tone]

      BILL HALEY, Behind The Eight Ball (Bear Family)
      The STONEMANS,
      - Remember The Poor Tramp Has To Live (Patuxent)
      LaMAY & REESE,
      - No Depression In Heaven (Tall Cotton)
      KENNY ROBERTS, Arizona Yodeler (Bear Family)
      The YEOMEN, Boozer Brown (Viking)NZ
      ERIC WEISSBERG & STEVE MANDELL,
      - Duelling Banjos (WB)
      NED MILLER, Ask My Heart (Capitol)
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - Where The Roses Never Fade (myspace.com)NZ
      JAMIE AGIUS,
      - Love’s Gonna Live Here (myspace.com)Oz
      The MILLER SISTERS,
      - It Only Hurts For A Little While (Bear Family)
      LESTER FLATT & EARL SCRUGGS,
      - Don’t Get Above Your Raisin’ (Columbia)
      DENISE BROOKS AND BOBBY MAGEE,
      - Saddle Boy (Triplestrand Prods)Oz
      JAMIE BRANNON, Tennessee Waltz (Hillside)
      DONNA DARLENE, Jealous Heart (Stardust)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      EMMYLOU HARRIS,
      - How She Could Sing The Wildwood Flower [Varese]
      The KORN KOBBLERS, I Can't Get Offa My Horse
      RAY STEVENS, Country Licks [Sony]
      CHARLIE LOUVIN ...
      with DOLLY PARTON & ALISON KRAUSS,
      - Circle Of Friends [Stardust]
      BACK HOME & MARTY RAYBON,
      - I Love To Tell The Story [Country Discovery]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - I Can't See Me Without You [Stardust]
      KEITH URBAN, Why's It Feel So Long [EMI]NZ/Oz
      MIKE HEADRICK,
      - It's Such A Pretty World Today [Country Discovery]
      New Zealand thanks you!