Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 20 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PAUL WILSON, Younger Days [Triplestrand Prods]
      LaMAY & REESE, I've Got A Friend There [lamar.com]
      BRADLEY WEST, Willie's Song [Triplestrand Prods]
      ADAM BRAND, The Anzac [EMI] Oz
      DAVE REYNOLDS, 21 Guns [Rajon] Oz
      T. TEXAS TYLER, Memories Of France [Bronco]
      The 4 KNIGHTS, Cry [Capitol]
      BETTY CODY, Always A Bridesmaid [Cattle]
      JAMIE AGIUS, Little Bitty [myspace] Oz
      GARRISON KEILLOR & JEARLYN STEELE,
      - Red River Valley [New Line]
      ALLEN FRIZZELL,
      - A Little Bit Of Lefty Left In Me [CMS]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The WILLIS BROTHERS,
      - The Room Across The Hall (King)
      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels (Proper)
      TEX RITTER, The Old Chisholm Trail (Pegasus)
      SHEB WOOLEY, Silver Target (MGM)
      JOHNNIE & JACK,
      - The Only One I Ever Loved I Lost (Bear Family)
      SUE THOMPSON,
      - Last Night I Heard Someone Cry (Harmony)
      HANK LOCKLIN, Geisha Girl (RCA)
      SLIM DUSTY, Walk A Country Mile (EMI) Oz
      BUCK OWENS,
      - Getting Used To Loving You (Sundazed)
      EDDIE LOW & JOHN GRENELL,
      - The Door Is Always Open (Joe Brown) NZ
      KEN LEMON,
      - A Man Gotta Do What A Man Gotta Do (Zodiac) NZ
      NANCY APPLE, The Outlaw (Ringo)
      JOHNNY HAMBLYN, Penny Candy (Rajon) NZ
      JIM REEVES, Make Me Wonderful In Her Eyes (RCA)
      DAN HARRELL,
      - Between A Rock And A Hard Place (Bob Grady)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      JANIE BRANNON,
      - Workin' My Way Through A Heartache [Hillside]
      FRASER NEWCOMBE, (Canada)
      - Hank Snow And The Battery Radio [Diamond Back]
      BECKY BARFIELD, Chime Bells [Collectors Choice]
      WILLIAM RAY, Hot Day In Houston [Diamond Back]
      JOHNNIE LEE WILLS, The Thingamajig [RCA]
      SOUTHERN KNIGHTS Of TENNESSEE,
      - Talkin' Bout Love [Diamond Back]
      MOON MULLICAN,
      - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry [King]
      FRANK WAKEFIELD, New Camptown Races [Patuxent]
      New Zealand thanks you!