Crop Circles Playlists 4/11 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Thee Emergency Can You Dig It? Can You Dig It? BlueDisguise
      12:13 Sloan Down In The Basement Parallel Play Yep Roc
      12:16 Richmond Fontaine Hallway Post To Wire El Cortez
      12:20 Sloan Believe In Me Parallel Play Yep Roc
      12:23 Chuck Prophet Just To See You Smile Age Of Miracles New West
      12:27 The Side Effects Neat In The Street Squares Blot Out
      The Sun DB
      12:30 Nick Lowe Rome Wasn't Built In A Day At My Age Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:34 Julie Lee Sojourner Truth Stillhouse Road Compadre
      12:40 Marshall Crenshaw Television Light #447 Razor & Tie
      12:45 Caitlin Cary & Thad Cockrell Second Opinion Begonias Yep Roc
      12:48 The Belfast Cowboys Blue Money The Belfast Cowboys Frozen
      12:52 The Gourds Valentine Haymaker! Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:00 John Doe & The Sadies It Just Dawned On Me Country Club
      Yep Roc
      1:03 Jerry Lee Lewis You Win Again By Request: More Of The
      Greatest Live Show On Earth Smash
      1:07 Old Crow Medicine Show Motel In Memphis Tennessee Pusher
      1:11 Charlie Feathers One Hand Loose Jungle Fever Kay
      1:13 Irma Thomas In The Middle Of It All After The Rain Rounder
      1:18 St. Dominic's Trio I Thought We Were Friends Switch Frozen
      1:24 Tina Brooks Street Singer Back To The Tracks Blue Note
      ----- air break -----
      1:38 Beausoleil Rouler Et Tourner Alligator Purse Yep Roc
      1:42 Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers Gonna Send You Back To
      Georgia Genuine Houserocking Music Alligator
      1:47 Amy Rigby Happy For You The Sugar Tree Koch
      1:50 The Dillards Copperfields Copperfields Elektra
      ----- air break -----
      1:56 Wayne Hancock Jump The Blues Viper Of Melody Bloodshot
      1:58 Wayne Hancock Throwin' Away My Money Viper Of Melody Bloodshot