Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 13 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      CONNIE FRANCIS, Who's Sorry Now [Polydor]
      DOUBLE DECKER DAVE,
      - Headed Out, Headed Home [self] Oz
      BENNY BERRY, Tennessee Moon [Hawk]
      HANK SNOW, Brand On My Heart [Music World]
      ANN BUSH, Bluebird [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, When You Were Sweet Sixteen
      SLIM WHITMAN, Happy Anniversary [EMI]
      LEANNE RIMES, Blue [Curb]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Bridle Hanging On The Wall [unreleased] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL, Land Of The Living
      AMBER E ROBINSON, One Life Lost [self] NZ/Oz
      LARRY MURANTE, The Big D [LarryMurante.com]

      VERNON DALHART,
      - Puttin’ On The Style (Old Homestead)
      HANK SNOW,
      - Answer To That Silver Haired Daddy (Bear Family)
      RED FOLEY, Hobo Boogie (Membran)
      KATHRYN PITT, Riding High (Dino) Oz
      TREVOR DAY, There’s One Born Every Day(Hadley)Oz
      RICKY NELSON, Lonesome Town (EMI)
      JOHNNY HAMBLYN, That’s A Sad Affair (Rajon) NZ
      WANDA BALLMAN,
      Think It Over Before You Cast Your Stone (Jasmine)
      NED MILLER, If The World Turned To Ashes (Capitol)
      GEORGE JONES, Bringin’ It Home (Harmony)
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Nobody Knows But Me (Columbia)
      LORRIE MORGAN, Don’t Stop In My World (BMG)
      KEETER STUART, Wringle Wrangle (keeterstuart.com)
      MARK COLLIE, Something With A Ring To It (MCA)
      SPECIAL CONCENSUS,
      Talking About It Just Don’t Get It Done (Pinecastle)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      LARRY MURANTE,
      - Dry Rain, Calm Wind [LarryMurante.com]
      JIM LAUDERDALE, Love In The Ruins [Yep Roc]
      LARRY ALLEN, Stardom [EH King]
      BOBBY LORD, Ain't You Ever Gonna [Pegasus]
      DAVID WILCOX, Modern World [DavidWilcox.com]
      DOYLE WATSON & QUICKSILVER,
      - More Behind The Picture Than The Wall [Rounder]
      JEFF GRIFFITH, Dip Me In Beer [CD-Tex]
      DOYLE LAWSON & QUICKSILVER,
      - Tulsa Turn-A-Round [Rounder]
      New Zealand thanks you!