Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 10:24 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 06 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ALBUM of the Week: FRANKIE STEVENS,
      - The Singles Collection 1968-1978 [Rajon] NZ

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DON HUGHES, Good Time Tryin' [DonHughesCountry.com]
      RONNIE PROPHET, Phantom Of The Opry
      FRANKIE STEVENS, If [Rajon] NZ
      PINKARD & BOWDEN, She Thinks I Steal Cars
      FRANKIE STEVENS, There She Goes Again [Rajon] NZ
      ROMAN VITKOVSKY,
      - Never Gotten Good At Goodbye [Triplestrand Prods]
      ROLF HARRIS, The Cat That Won't Come Back [EMI] Oz
      KARL SAPP, Time & Place Back Then [Triplestrand Prods]
      MARTY ROBBINS, I Told My Heart [Columbia]
      The PINETOPPERS, Lonely Little Robin [Coral]
      DAN SEALS, Those [Capitol]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The SCHNEIDER SISTERS,
      - When Grandma Does The Square Dance (Rajon) Oz
      RITA SCHNEIDER & SMOKY DAWSON,
      - Hang It In The Henhouse (Coo-ee) Oz
      KENTUCKY RAMBLERS, With My Mother (WG)
      DICK PARRY, Come For A Trip To The Stars (Oz)
      BOB WILLS, Get Along Home Cindy (WG)
      MAX McCAULEY,
      - Streamlined Yodel Song (Viking) NZ
      HANK STONE, Walk Away (Joe Baker)
      ROGER TIBBS, I Don’t Hurt Anymore (Jayrem) NZ
      OLE RASMUSSEN,
      - Which-A-Way Will You Go? (Bear Family)
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - I Love You A Thousand Ways (Hillcrest) Oz
      The BIG BULL BAND,
      - Waymore’s Blues (Hillcrest) Nor
      DEAN DILLON, Saturday Night (Giant)
      The RFD BOYS,
      - Rose Of Old Kentucky (Pretzel Bells)
      PAT GREEN, Rain In Lafayette (Dead Horse)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      MERLE HAGGARD & WILLIE NELSON, Yesterday
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Reverend Mr Black [Pulse] UK
      MICHAEL HOLLIDAY, My Last Date [EMI] UK
      BENNY BARNES, Gold Records In The Snow [BF]
      HANK PENNY, Ship Of Broken Dreams
      The FARMER BOYS, I'm Just Too Lazy [BF]
      TEX WILLIAMS, My Gal From Abilene [Capitol]
      TEX WILLIAMS' WESTERN CARAVAN, Fiddle Talk
      New Zealand thanks you!