Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 9:08 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 30 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      JOY SLOANE, Reminisce For A While [unreleased] NZ
      ERNEST TUBB, Soldier's Last Letter [Universal]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, A Brand New Bed Of Roses [BMG]
      COLE WILSON, The Soldier's Last Hour [Viking] NZ
      WILF CARTER, Nobody's Darling But Mine [Castle] Ca
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Heaven's Right Here [EMI] Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Her Amazing Love [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, I'll Be A Bachelor 'Til I Die [MGM]
      PETER POSA, The White Rabbit [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      KATE SANSING,
      - I Can't Let You Let Me Go Again [Hillcrest]
      CLIFF DOUGLAS, Just One Thing [Joe Baker]
      JOHNNY LYON & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Old School [Hillcrest]

      DENVER DARLING, Juke Joint Mama (Cotton Town)
      HANK SNOW, Blue Rose Of The Rio (Bear Family)
      BUDDY JONES, Every Day Blues (Cotton Town)
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS, Memories And Tears (Raven)
      NOTHING FANCY, Going Home (Pinecastle)
      MARY ROWAN,
      - Just Someone I Used To Know (Miss Dixie) Ca
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You (Coronet)
      HANK WILLIAMS, Hey Good Lookin’ (Polydor)
      FRANCES MOONEY,
      - I’m Gonna Love You Now (Blue Circle)
      The KENNEDYS, The Fire And The Rose (Philo)
      JOHNNY BOND, Mean Mama Boogie (WG)
      BIG BOB YOUNG,
      - Best Of A Bad Situation (Little Hollow)
      REX GRIFFIN,
      - That Old Sweetheart Of Mine (Bear Family)
      CHESTER SMITH, Fellowship (Castle)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DEAN MARTIN, I Know I Can't Forget You [LMM]
      DON BOWMAN, Just Because [RCA]
      RAY STEVENS,
      - If Ten Per Cent Is Good Enough For Jesus [Sony]
      BEN COLDER, Little Bit Late [MGM]
      BOBBY FLORES, Are You Teasing Me? [Joe Baker]
      DUN The VEIL, Easy Street [Shut Up] Ire
      DAINEL JACKSON, Honky Tonk Angel [Diamond Back]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, If You're Ever Lonely Darling [Harmony]
      BILLY VAUGHN Orchestra, El Condor Pasa [Harmony]
      New Zealand thanks you!