Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 16 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      [9 unreleased recordings by local artists...]
      BRIONY ROBERTS, Bells Of Saint Mary [NZ]
      BOB McGUIGAN, Gentle Lady [NZ]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, The Eyes Had It [NZ]
      KAREN HANSEN, Silver And Gold [NZ]
      WATTIE, You're Gonna Be Sorry [NZ]
      ANN BUSH, Sweet Dreams [NZ]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Mexican Joe [NZ]
      TERRY ROBERTS, Wealth Won't Save Your Soul [NZ]
      BETTY EVANS, Once A Day [NZ]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RUSS & LANEY HICKS, Are You Lonesome Tonight?
      CHESTER SMITH & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Old Fashioned Love [Sainte Partners 11]
      RONNIE HURST, Goin' Down With The Joneses

      ERNEST ASHWORTH, Everybody But Me (Curb)
      ERNEST ASHWORTH, I Take The Chance (Curb)
      HANK LOCKLIN,
      - Please Help Me I’m Falling (RCA)
      HANK LOCKLIN,
      - I Was Coming Home To You (RCA)
      JIMMY BRYANT, Boogie Barn Dance (Ace)
      ANITA & HELEN CARTER,
      - Beautiful Isle O’er The Sea (Mercury)
      SHELTON BROTHERS,
      - Just Because (Cotton Town Jubilee)
      LITTLE JIMMIE DICKENS,
      - Sea Of Broken Dreams (Rounder)
      MARA LEVINE,
      - Stepstone (myspace.com/maralevine)
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - I Wonder If They Ever Think Of Me (EMI)
      DAVID PARMLEY,
      - God Reached Down (Pinecastle)
      KRISTIN SCOTT BENSON,
      - Imagine That (Pinecastle)
      DON McCORD, Can’t Live Without You (WG)
      LINKIN BO LUCKEE, One More Time (self) No

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GINNY PETERS,
      - That's The Way Life Goes [PegasusMusic.biz] NZ
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - Yesterdays And Used To Be's [Red Beet]
      ERNIE THACKER,
      - Sunday Morning Coming Down [Pinecastle]
      LEE & TANIA KERNAGHAN,
      - A Bushman Can't Survive [EMI] Oz
      RANDY TRAVIS, Pick Up The Oars And Row [Word]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, It's Bad [Columbia]
      SPECIAL CONSENSUS, Footprints [Pinecastle]
      CHUCK CUSIMANO, My Last Word To You [Joe Baker]
      SPEEDY WEST & JIMMY BRYANT,
      - Yodeling Guitar [Jasmine]
      New Zealand thanks you!