Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 09 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FRANK FARA,
      - Charming Billy (Billy The Kid) [Comstock]
      STEVE HOWELL, Ain't You Sorry? [SteveHowell.ws]
      GINNY PETERS, Oleander Waltz [PegasusMusic.biz] NZ
      The FLATLANDERS,
      - No Way I'll Never Need You [New West]
      TOM T. HALL, What A Song [Mercury]
      JIM CRISTALDI, True Love [Mark Trail]
      SNUFFY JENKINS,
      - The Sweetest Gift, A Mother's Smile [Aristotle]
      TOMMY SANDS, Time For Asking Why [Appleseed]
      SNUFFY JENKINS, Television [Aristotle]
      The BUSHWACKER BAND,
      - The Rain Tumbles Down In July [Rajon] Oz
      The SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - So Long To The Red River Valley [RCA]
      JIMMY DEAN, Ask And You Shall Receive [RCA]
      The SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - Chant Of The Wanderer [RCA]
      JOHNNY DUNCAN & JUNE STEARS,
      - Sweet Thang [Columbia]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - Love Looks Good On You [Columbia]
      JOHNNY DUNCAN & JANIE FRICKE,
      - Nice 'n Easy [Columbia]
      CHARLIE LOUVIN,
      - Wreck On The Highway [Tompkins Square]
      JIMMY DEAN, The Last Goodbye [RCA]
      JERRY JEFF WALKER, Blue Mood [Trick & Treat]
      DAVID EGAN with JENNIFER NICELY,
      - If It Is What It Is (It's Love) [Out Of The Past]
      JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE,
      - They Killed John Henry [Bloodshot]
      WILLIE NELSON & ASLEEP At The WHEEL,
      - Won't You Ride In My Little Red Wagon [Bismeaux]
      STEVE GIBSON And The RED CAPS,
      - That Old Gang Of Mine [Mercury]
      RAY PRICE, Bummin' Around [Step One]
      OTHA GEESLIN, Shining Through [Glory Train]
      JEFF CHANCE, Lonesome's My Friend [CD-Tex]
      The McNICHOLS, Take Me Back [Glory Train]
      VINCE HATFIELD, Santa Barbara [CD-Tex]
      BUSTER DOSS,
      - You Can't Take Texas Out Of Me [Stardust]
      RANDY TRAVIS, Angels [Word]
      RODNEY CROWELL, The Night's Just Right [Shock]
      NOTHIN' FANCY, Bells Of Saint Mary's [Pinecastle]
      New Zealand thanks you!