Crop Circles Playlists 2/28 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      2/28
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:08 The Gourds Country Love Haymaker! Yep Roc
      12:12 Bruce Robison A Long Way Home From Anywhere A Long Way Home
      From Anywhere Lucky Dog
      12:16 Merle Haggard Chicago Wind Chicago Wind Capitol
      12:19 The Hollisters Sun Will Shine The Land Of Rhythm &
      Pleasure Freedom
      12:23 Gene Clark Because Of You White Light A&M
      12:26 Ruthie Foster I Really Love You The Truth According To
      Ruthie Foster Blue Corn
      12:35 Mark Olson & Gary Louris Bicycle Ready For The Flood New West
      ----- air break -----
      12:43 The Belfast Cowboys Into The Mystic The Belfast Cowboys
      Frozen Rope
      12:48 St. Dominic's Trio 4th Day Of May Switch Frozen Rope
      12:50 Robyn Hitchcock Sinister But She Was Happy Moss Elixir
      Warner Brothers
      DJ Comments: request
      12:55 Sloan Down In The Basement Parallel Play Yep Roc
      12:58 The Bigger Lovers A Year Ago How I Learned To Stop
      Worrying Black Dog
      1:01 The Delevantes Suitcase Of Leather Postcards From Along
      The Way Capitol
      1:04 Tejas Brothers Love Me Or Leave Me Alone Tejas Brothers Smith
      1:07 Roy Brown Good Rockin' Man Hard Luck Blues King
      ----- air break -----
      1:14 Beausoleil Little Darlin' Alligator Purse Yep Roc
      1:18 Ricky Fante Are You Lonely Too? Rewind Virgin
      1:23 Buck Hill Quartet Oleo This Is Buck Hill SteepleChase
      1:27 The Black Keys Just Couldn't Tie Me Down Rubber Factory
      Fat Possum
      1:30 The Reigning Sound Your Love Is A Fine Thing Too Much
      Guitar! In The Red
      1:33 Flamin' Groovies The First One's Free Supersnazz Epic
      1:37 Buddy & Julie Miller Ellis County Written In Chalk New West
      ----- air break -----
      1:45 Kelly Willis What I Deserve What I Deserve Rykodisc
      1:49 Old Crow Medicine Show Motel In Memphis Tennessee Pusher
      Nettwerk
      1:53 Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band Abba Zaba Safe As Milk
      Buddah
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 Willie Nelson & Asleep At The Wheel Hesitation Blues Willie
      & The Wheel Bismeaux