Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 02 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SLIM DUSTY, Cunnamulla Feller [EMI] NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue [Capitol]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Cowboy's Sweetheart [Capitol]
      JOHN PRINE & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Milwaukee Here I Come [Oh Boy!]
      ANN BUSH, Make Memories With Me [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS & BRIONY,
      - In My Next Life [unreleased] NZ
      JOY SLOANE, It's Not Love [unreleased] NZ
      CONWAY TWITTY, Hello Darlin' [BMG]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SPECIAL CONCENSUS, Footprints [Pinecastle]
      RODNEY BROWN, John MacDonell and
      Magdeleine Poitras [RodneyBrown.ca] CA
      GINNY PETERS,
      There's No Good In Being Bad [PegasusMusic.biz] NZ
      DICK COKER, One Good Song Left In Me [self] NZ
      JACK HENLEY, Lovely Alexandrina [Viking] NZ
      MARIE HASLEMORE, A Nei Ra Te Kura [self] NZ
      ROSY PARSONS,
      - A Soldier Died Today [RosyParsons.com] NZ
      REX FRANKLIN,
      - Best Known Street In The Land [self] NZ
      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - Ever Since The Day [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      The RED HERRINGS, Tumbling Tumbleweeds [self] NZ
      PATSY RIGGIR,
      - I Fall In Love All Over Again [Rajon] NZ
      FRANKIE MILLER,
      - My Wedding Song To You [Bear Family]
      EDDIE CLETRO, Stallin' For Time [Bear Family]
      TOMMY COLLINS, You Better Not Do That [Capitol]
      BECKY HOBBS, Time Stands Still [Little Hollow]
      GENE WATSON,
      - I Don't Need A Thing At All [Step One]
      LUTHER LEWIS, Then There Was You [Little Hollow]
      TOM T. HALL,
      - Life Don't Have To Mean Nothing At All [Mercury]
      ERNIE THACKER, Friday Once Again [Pinecastle]
      KIM BEGGS, Carry My Guitar [KimBeggs.com]
      MICHAEL THOMAS, Speed Of Life [Mark Trail]
      NOTHIN' FANCY, Lord Bless This House [Pinecastle]
      PETE SCHLEGEL, Liquer To Like Her [Mark Trail]
      TREASA LEVASSEUR, Nickels And Dimes
      [TreasaLevasseur.com]
      ASHLEY SMITH, Dancing With Myself [radio single]
      NOTHIN' FANCY, Bells Of St Mary [Pinecastle]
      New Zealand thanks you!