Crop Circles Playlists 2/21 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      The Mardi Gras Mambo

      2/21
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Professor Longhair Go To The Mardi Gras Mardi Gras In New
      Orleans Mardi Gras
      12:09 The Wild Magnolias New Suit Mardi Gras In New Orleans
      Mardi Gras
      12:12 The Golden Eagles Shallow Water, Oh Mama Lightning &
      Thunder Rounder
      12:24 Snooks Eaglin I Went To The Mardi Gras Soul's Edge Black Top
      12:29 The Treme Brass Band Gimme My Money Back Gimme My Money
      Back Arhoolie
      12:39 Irma Thomas Shelter In The Rain After The Rain Rounder
      12:43 Frank Assunto & The Dukes Of Dixieland Bourbon St. Parade
      Mardi Gras Essentials Hip-O
      ----- air break -----
      12:50 Beausoleil Theogene Creole Alligator Purse Yep Roc
      12:54 Champion Jack Dupree Yellow Pocahontas Forever & Ever
      Bullseye
      12:58 Dr. John Huey Smith Medley: High Blood Pressure/Don't You
      Just Know It/Well I'll Be John Brown Dr. John's Gumbo Atco
      1:01 The Dirty Dozen Brass Band Little Liza Jane Mardi Gras
      Essentials Hip-O
      1:05 Ernie K-Doe I Cried My Last Tear The New Orleans Hit
      Story Instant
      1:07 Betty Harris Nearer To You The New Orleans Hit Story Instant
      1:10 The Meters Hey Pocky Way Fire On The Bayou Reprise
      ----- air break -----
      1:23 Al Johnson Carnival Time Mardi Gras In New Orleans Mardi Gras
      1:26 Earl King Street Parade Mardi Gras In New Orleans Mardi Gras
      1:29 Kermit Ruffins Treme Second Line (Blow Da Whistle) Swing
      This Basin Street
      1:35 The Olympia Brass Band Mardi Gras In New Orleans Best Of New
      Orleans Jazz Mardi Gras
      1:41 Sidney Bechet Way Down Yonder In New Orleans Complete Blue
      Note 1939-1951 Master Takes Definitive Classics
      1:44 Rebirth Brass Band The Main Event The Main Event: Live At
      The Maple Leaf Louisiana Red Hot
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 The Hawketts Mardi Gras Mambo Mardi Gras Essentials Hip-O
      2:00 Professor Longhair Big Chief Pt. 2 Mardi Gras In New
      Orleans Mardi Gras