Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 23 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      ALBUM of the WEEK:
      *** ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - You Don't Have To Like Them Both [Red Beet]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LORETTA HAGEN, Hello Mountain [HudsonHarding]
      ALLEN KARL, It's Too Early To Cry In My Beer [WH]
      KRISTIN SCOTT BENSON,
      - No Southern Comfort [Pinecastle]
      JIM RUSS, Wore Out [WH]
      BRADLEY WEST, Big Mac Donald [TSP]
      JIM MARLBORO, Country Music Makes My Day [WH]
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - The First In Line [Red Beet]
      BARRY HOLMES,
      - The Bounder From The Bush [Pinewood] Oz
      JAMES O'MALLEY, Song For Pete Seeger [HudsonHarding]
      MARA LEVINE, Last Thing On My Mind [HudsonHarding]
      DAVID PARMLEY & CONTINENTAL DIVIDE,
      - That's Just Me [Pinecastle]

      BINKLEY BROTHERS DIXIE CLODHOPPERS,
      - Little Old Log Cabin In The Lane (Document)
      SWEET VIOLET BOYS, I Love My Fruit (Okeh)
      SMOKY DAWSON,
      - I’m Happy In The Land I Was Born (Dino) Oz
      RON HAYWARD, Texas Cowboy (Kiwi Pacific) NZ
      WAYNE RANEY, Falling (King)
      PHIL GARLAND, At The Mataura (Kiwi) NZ
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
      I Ain‘t Gonna Let It Happen No More (Capitol)
      DONNA DARLENE, Jealous Heart (Stardust)
      REG and MARION,
      - Memory Number One (Music World) NZ
      JIMMIE DOLAN & His TEXAS RAMBLERS,
      - Tennessee Baby (Ace)
      HANK WILLIAMS, Honky Tonk Blues (MGM)
      BLUEGRASS EXPRESS, Settling In (Kiwi) NZ
      KIM GUNNELL,
      - Lord I Hope This Day Is Good (Bob Grady)
      MARK DELANEY, I’ll Go Steppin’ Too (Patuxent)
      TAMMY WYNETTE, All Night Long (Harmony)
      PATRICK McAVINUE, Skip Hop & Wobble (Patuxent)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      FRED SMITH, Lazy Dazy [HudsonHarding]
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - Denali, Not McKinley [Red Beet]
      DUGG COLLINS, Think Of Me [Joe Baker]
      The CHURCHMEN, Final Harvest [Pinecastle]
      BOBBY RAY SPEARS,
      - The Texas State Bird Is The Armadillo [Joe Baker]
      MICHAEL APIDGIAN, Prettiest Flowers [Stardust]
      CHARLIE O'BANNEN,
      - Search Every Honky Tonk [Joe Baker]
      HANK PENNY, Jersey Bounce [Proper]
      New Zealand thanks you!