Crop Circles Playlists 2/14 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      "I'll send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know
      what a love letter is?"

      I've always found Valentine's Day a good occasion to quote Frank Booth...

      2/14
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 The Gourds Country Love Haymaker! Yep Roc
      12:10 Chuck Prophet Dreaming My Dreams With You Dreaming Waylon's
      Dreams Evangeline
      12:13 Neko Case & Her Boyfriends Timber The Virginian Bloodshot
      12:16 Gurf Morlix She's A River Last Exit To Happyland Independent
      12:20 Two Dollar Pistols A World So Full Of Love On Down The
      Track Scrimshaw
      12:22 Tom Waits Emotional Weather Report Nighthawks At The
      Diner Asylum
      12:29 Otis Gibbs Caroline Grandpa Walked A Picketline Wanamaker
      Recording Company
      ----- air break -----
      12:36 Beausoleil I Spent All My Money Loving You Alligator
      Purse Yep Roc
      12:40 Old Crow Medicine Show Caroline Tennessee Pusher Nettwerk
      12:43 The Skeletons Country Boys Don't Cry Nothing To Lose Hightone
      12:49 Derek Trucks Band Our Love Already Free Sony
      12:55 Allison Moorer Light Of A Clear Blue Morning Just Because
      I'm A Woman: Songs Of Dolly Parton Sugar Hill
      1:00 Merle Haggard & The Strangers It Meant Goodbye To Me When You
      Said Hello To Him Pride In What I Am Capitol
      1:06 Willie Nelson & Asleep At The Wheel Corrine Corina Willie &
      The Wheel Bismeaux
      ----- air break -----
      1:12 Material Issue Valerie Loves Me International Pop
      Overthrow Mercury
      1:15 Sloan Losing California Between The Bridges murderecords
      1:18 The High Strung A Real Meal Ticket Moxie Bravo Park The Van
      1:21 The Village Green Wrap Your Love Around Me Feeling The
      Fall spinART
      1:24 Bryan Shaddix Couldn't Love You (Anymore Than I Do) Lowe
      Profile: A Tribute To Nick Lowe Brewery
      1:27 Neil Diamond Solitary Man Just For You Bang
      1:30 Continental Drifters Live On Love Better Day Razor & Tie
      ----- air break -----
      1:40 Jorma Kaukonen Cracks In The Finish River Of Time Red House
      1:44 Rough Shop Final Wild Son Destination Anywhere Perdition
      1:48 Brinsley Schwarz Hooked On Love Please Don't Ever Change
      United Artists
      ----- air break -----
      1:55 Jon Dee Graham O Dearest One Full Freedom