Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 09 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** One More New Year ... Lots More Old Songs! ***
      _Anchor Host for 17+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LENNY VALENS, Lady To Lover [Comstock]
      HENRY BREWER, Find Someone New [Stardust]
      GONE WEST, Break It To Them Gently [Comstock] Ca
      TROY COOK Jr, Forgive Me Darlin' [Stardust]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON,
      - There's Not A Teardrop [Diamond Back]
      MERLE TRAVIS,
      - Paw Walked Behind Us With A Carbide Lamp [BCD]
      DeLON, Old Country-New Country [Artist's Carousel]
      GREG CROWE, Country Radio [self] NZ
      R.J. McCLINTOCK, Wash Her Love Away [Comstock]
      MARTY ROBBINS Jr, Big Mouthin' Around [Columbia]
      ED BRUCE, Working Man's Prayer [Monument]
      MINDY CARSON, Candy And Cake [RCA Victor]

      PAUL WARMACK & His GULLY JUMPERS,
      The Little Red Caboose Behind The Train (Document)
      GORDON PARSONS,
      - Please Tell Me Darling (Hadley) Oz
      The CARTER FAMILY,
      - This Is Like Heaven To Me (Rounder)
      SMILIN’ BILLY BLINKHORN,
      - Always Late (Kingfisher) Oz
      PATSY RIGGIR, Just One Time (Rajon) NZ
      The WHITSTEIN BROTHERS,
      - Maple On The Hill (Rounder)
      FRANK IFIELD,
      - Nobody’s Darlin’ But Mine (EMI) Oz
      MARY DUFF & DANIEL O’DONNELL,
      - I Heard The Bluebirds Sing (Rajon) Ire
      DON WILLIAMS,
      - My Rifle My Pony And Me (American Harvest)
      FAYE PIERCE, 40 Shades Of Green (CMH)
      SALTY HOLMES & His BROWN COUNTY BOYS,
      - Nine Times Out Of Ten (Cattle)
      The KENDALLS, Blue Blue Day (Varese Sarabande)
      KATHY CHIAVOLA, Baby Blue Eyes (Demon)
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Under The Weather (South Fork)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - Be-Bopping Baby From Bogalusa [Stardust]
      MERLE TRAVIS, That's All [BCD]
      R.J. McCLINTOCK, Huffy Shoe Strut [Comstock]
      MAG MAWHINNEY,
      - Singing The Songs Of The West [Joe Baker]
      OWEN BRADLEY Orch & The BEASLEY SISTERS,
      - Didn't Your Mother Ever Tell You Nothin' [Coral]
      DARRELL McCALL, It's My Lazy Day [Joe Baker]
      CLIFFIE STONE, Dirty Dishes [Capitol]
      BOBBY BOATRIGHT, Take The A Train [Joe Baker]
      New Zealand thanks you!