Crop Circles Playlists 1/30 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      1/30
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:03 Chuck Prophet Look Both Ways Brother Aldo Cooking Vinyl
      12:06 Jon Langford & His Sadies American Pageant Mayors Of
      The Moon Bloodshot
      12:08 The Sadies FLASH Tremendous Efforts Bloodshot
      12:12 Lucinda Williams Little Rockstar Little Honey New West
      12:18 Corey Harris I See Your Face Daily Bread Rounder
      12:21 Little Willie John I'll Carry Your Love Wherever I Go Talk
      To Me King
      12:24 Tres Chicas When Was The Last Time Sweetwater Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:32 Beausoleil Little Darlin' Alligator Purse Yep Roc
      12:35 Yarn Can't Slow Down Empty Pockets Ardsley
      12:38 Johnny Cash Tennessee Stud American Recordings American
      12:45 Guy Clark Good Hearted Woman Lonesome, On'ry & Mean: A
      Tribute To Waylon Jennings Dualtone
      12:48 Don Walser Three Days Rolling Stone From Texas Texas
      Music Group
      12:52 Sir Douglas Quintet If You Really Want Me To I'll Go
      Mendocino Smash
      12:54 Delbert McClinton Baggage Claim Nothing Personal New West
      ----- air break -----
      1:02 The Gourds All The Way To Jericho Haymaker! Yep Roc
      1:05 Hank Williams III Long Hauls & Close Calls Damn Right Rebel
      Proud Curb
      1:08 The Pontiac Brothers Doll Hut Fiesta En La Biblioteca Frontier
      1:11 Tarbox Ramblers Honey Babe A Fix Back East Rounder
      1:14 Kate Campbell Like A Buffalo Songs From The Levee Compadre
      1:17 Mal Waldron Status Seeking The Quest New Jazz
      1:26 Susan Tedeschi Butterfy Back To The River Verve
      ----- air break -----
      1:36 Old Crow Medicine Show Humdinger Tennessee Pusher Nettwerk
      1:39 The Bridge Old White Lightning 95 Blind Man's Hill Hyena
      1:45 The Jayhawks Ann Jane Tomorrow The Green Grass American
      1:49 Christy McWilson w/ The Picketts Night Fell Think For
      Yourself self-released
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 Dr. Feelgood Going Back Home Malpractice United Artists
    • Tom Huber
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        OK, back to our regularly scheduled program...

        1/31
        Time Artist Song Album Label
        ----- air break -----
        12:06 Bruce Robison Can't Get There From Here Country Sunshine
        Country Sunshine
        12:10 Buddy Miller Don't Tell Me Poison Love Hightone
        12:14 Stephen Bruton Border Lord Don't Let The Bastards Get You
        Down: A Tribute To Kris Kristofferson Plain Recordings
        12:22 Lyle Lovett Empty Blue Shoes Natural Forces Curb/Lost Highway
        12:26 Thad Cockrell & The Starlite Country Band Hard Time Takin'
        This Heartbreakin' Stack Of Dreams Miles Of Music
        12:29 Linda Rondstadt Ramblin' Round Linda Rondstadt Capitol
        12:32 Lightnin' Hopkins Katie May Blues Blues King Pins Virgin
        ----- air break -----
        12:39 Reckless Kelly Best Forever Yet Somewhere In Time Yep Roc
        12:43 Gov't Mule Blind Man In The Dark Dose Volcano
        12:49 Grachan Moncur III Monk In Wonderland The Blue Note Years,
        Vol. 5: The Avant Garde Blue Note
        12:59 Nadine Closer Downtown, Saturday Undertow
        1:04 Delbert McClinton Lone Star Blues Room To Breathe New West
        1:08 Jerry Jeff Walker Hill Country Rain Jerry Jeff Walker MCA
        1:13 Sam Bush Circles Around Me Circles Around Me Sugar Hill
        ----- air break -----
        1:24 Go! Tsunami 40 Feet High & It Kills New Wave Order self
        released
        1:26 Go! Tsunami Pirate Prostitutes Of The Peloponnesus New Wave
        Order self released
        1:29 The Reverend Horton Heat Aw, The Humanity Laughin' &
        Cryin' Yep Roc
        1:34 Chuck Prophet American Man Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
        1:37 Scattergun Runaway 4-22 Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
        1:41 Rosie Flores God May Forgive You (But I Won't) Rosie
        Flores Reprise
        1:44 Ray Condo & The Ricochets Something I Said Swing Brother
        Swing! Joaquin
        1:46 The Beatdowns Baby Let's Get Lost single self released
        1:53 Ray Wylie Hubbard Loose A. Enlightenment B. Endarkenment
        (Hint: There Is No C) Bordello
        1:59 Gary Stewart Lucretia Brand New Hightone
        ----- air break -----
        2:02 Rosanne Cash Bury Me Under The Weeping Willow The List
        Manhattan